View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2016, 05:26 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teaching my son to drive....eeeeeepppppp!!!!!

It's really fun when you teach them how to drive a stick. I taught both my daughters how to drive a manual. It was great! I would park on a hill, set the brake, turn the engine off, get out and tell them to drive the rest of the way up the hill. They'd be stalling out the engine, squealing the tires, grinding the gears, rolling backwards... They'd get all stressed out. It was great! After a couple of weeks they were shifting like pros. The hill was no longer a problem. I would even let them turn the radio on. Then I would let them drive my wife's car (which was an automatic). They would be tuned into driving the stick and, without thinking, they would hit the brake thinking they would have to shift.

Teaching your kids how to drive is one of those great experiences in life. I loved it! They both did good... Dad was proud of them.

Parallel parking was a breeze for both of them. After a couple hundred practice runs they could almost do it blind folded.