View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2016, 07:31 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My dishwasher died! :(

Here's a good one for y'all...

I had to replace my old garbage disposal. Okay, no problem. Se we go buy one and I install it. It works great. Wife's happy, I'm happy.

Dishwasher begins to act weird. Hit the start button and you have to wait about five minutes before it starts washing. But, it is doing what it's supposed to do. So we thought.

Fast forward about a week and a half... It's about 9pm and I'm unloading the dishwasher when I notice water in the bottom of it. Well, that water isn't supposed to be there. The dishes look clean so I finish unloading it. Why isn't it draining. I close it, hit the start, wait about five minutes and it starts the wash cycle and I hit the cancel/drain button. Nothing happens.

I tell my wife we might have to buy a new dishwasher 'cause ours is acting up and not draining. She asks me if it has anything to do with the garbage disposal I hooked up. DING, DING, DING, DING!!! Bells go off. I forgot to remove the plug on the garbage disposal where the dishwasher drain hose connects. So for a week and a half we've washed our dishes in dirty water.

Glad she was around. Heaven knows what kind of mess I would've made installing a new dishwasher.