View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2019, 05:51 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Passive-aggressive saboteur in the work place

I have a co-worker who has been P/A and sabotaging my efforts at work. Unfortunately, I can't prove it.

In the last year, this person has hidden essential materials twice, both of which could have cost me my position or at lease my reputation.

This person has taken to doing things last minute on Fridays when they are 5 minutes to being off the clock and on my day off, and needing my input immediately. Instead of communicating directly with me, they go through my secretary, and then "misunderstand" the communication, even though the person and I had communicated in writing and verbally at least 3 times before the event.

I document this, but no one in management will address it. I make it very clear when someone complains that something this person did "on my direction" negatively affects them that the person went against my clear direction and I've confronted the P/A co-worker about some of this behavior.

Just FYI-- confronting a P/A saboteur only pushes the behavior further out of site.

But what do I do?