View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2013, 06:24 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Grandkids...

Heartwarming...

Some time back my youngest gson told his gma that he wanted to make costumes. Then a little later on he expressed the same interest. So my wife decided to purchase a sewing machine earlier this month for the little guy. My wife sews and shes pretty good at making clothes, etc...

So yesterday she picked up our gson and went to the local sewing shop, picked up some material (that he chose), a sewing box (actually a tackle box - best sewing boxes on the planet) and some other sewing supplies. She got the little guy to the house and got him started with straight lines, corners and just basic how to stuff. THe little guy made a pillow for his 2 yr old sister. I was at the hosp visiting my mother and rcvd a text from my wife along with a photo of our gson holding the pillow he made - literally hugging it and the look on his face was absolutely prescious. I could see in his eyes how happy and proud he was that he made that pillow. I immediately called home and asked for my gson. He got on the phone and I told him what a great job he did making that pillow and how proud I was of him.

Later, my wife told me when she brought him home with the pillow he made, they were in the car and he put his hean on his gma and said: "I love you grandma. Thank you!"

Grandchildren are so special.

We had to stop by a little later that evening (picked up something from the store for our dau's family). We went in for a short visit and his little sister (whom he made the pillow for) was so proud of the pillow her older brother made that she made a point to show it to gma and I.

I love those kids. So, so special...