View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2016, 05:53 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my 2 kids have never had a date. What is wrong with them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annsdil View Post
Are they unhappy kids? Are they doing things they've always wanted to do? Maybe they both want to just achieve stuff before they settle down. Maybe they are not quite emotionally independent from their parents yet. Maybe they see their peers in bad relationships and don't want to go down that track.

Do you want them to fulfil your expectations of them or fulfil their own goals etc.

Are they financially dependant on you? Do they pull their weight when at home. For me they would be the main things that would concern me.
Good questions.

My two sons (22 and 20) have given up on dating right now. First, it's expensive and they are "poor college students." Second, the expectations of immediate intimacy are more than they want right now.

I think they're smart. And I hope some day they meet women as smart as they are.