View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2009, 08:15 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Waiting for the other shoe to drop

Well, I'm just saying that IMO there's nothing that you can say to your twin that's going to change the situation for the better. Does that make sense?

If you really think you need to send the letter, then send the letter. But before you do, really THINK about a lot of it. How would you feel if you got a letter from her saying that your DN, out of the blue, started referring to you as the Evil Twin?

Your anger is justified (again, IMO). I understand your frustration. But like grubby pointed out... what is your long term goal? Is sending your sister a letter that vents your spleen about specific instances going to help you get there?

Maybe that's my point. If you want to send it, I think you ought to make it far more concise. The more examples you give her, the less the focus is on the overall message and the more the focus becomes on those particular instances. See if you can summarize it to a paragraph... "Because of DN's ongoing bullying, we feel we have no choice but to place the following requirements on visits:..."

What's going on that this is in the forefront of your mind, snafu? Are you going to be expected to spend time with them over the summer or something?