View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2014, 12:37 PM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: grandson not eating well

Out of my five GKids, two of them are picky eaters. One of the picky ones would live off chicken nuggets if she could. However, she loves just about every veggie under the Sun - maybe because her other GParents are farmers and pretty much live off the land. My GSon is a hot dog eater (belch!). Used to be a die-hard chicken nugget eater, but eventually got sick of them. Loves corn, brocolli and potatoes w/butter (real butter). My oldest GDau and youngest GSon will eat anything as long as it doesn't move on its own. The youngest of all of them hasn't made up her mind yet - guess she's still experimenting.

My oldest DD was a picky eater. But she loved frozen pizza's, microwaved cheese on a flour tortilla and 7-layer burritos - beans and cheese only - go figure... My youngest, who is now 31... would catch a cow and eat it raw.

Every now and then we get most of them over for dinner. We won't cater to individual culinary desires so we make something like spaghetti or tacos. One or two will whine about it so we'll tell them that's all there is. However, they do munch on whatever they can scrounge in the cabinets. For the most part they eat healthy.

If it's not a medical issue... I don't know if I would worry much about it.

Hmm... All this talk about food. I think I'll go home and nuke some chicken nuggets...