View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2016, 12:23 AM

JaydeeTas is on a distinguished road
Re: I need another opinion

No, I don't think it is deliberate either. I think he is scared. My partner even mentioned once that he said to the boys that we were going to buy a house, apparently they weren't fussed at all. He hasn't even told his youngest that we are engaged.

I don't like ultimatums, but, I have said to him that by July this year I want to buy a home. With him or without him (really hope it is with him). A lot can happen in 6 months and I am hoping that I might find a home that meets his needs. I know though that if his son chooses not to visit, my partner will resent me. I love him to pieces 99% of the time he is perfect. He can be nasty though when he gets angry verbally not physically.

We are so happy when his son is not mentioned. I don't want it to be like that. His eldest son is the same. Never see him either.

I guess i have 2 options. 1. stick it out or 2. leave. I know that if I push the subject he will end it. He has done that before.

Maybe I should give it 6 months and see if things change. When I buy my home and he's not with me, I guess I will rethink things...

I don't know what else to do.