View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2018, 01:46 AM

Annsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The other end of the mommy wars!

From what I see some people try to live through what they missed as mum's through their new grandchildren and put their kids noses out of joint! So I'd be blessed with having been able to bring my kids up fully, hope they are financially able to have a choice to do it either way and enjoy investing in your grand kids when you can.

My grandma practically raise me up to the age of 4 so my mum could work full time which she did from age 15 to 65. I remember my grandma doing far more with me than my mum could ever have the energy or inclination to do with any of my kids.

Also as a much older mum 3rd time round I can confirm it's exhausting so your friend may not appreciate her grand kids as much as she'd like to believe! 😉
There’s one major problem with giving grandparents legal access to their grandchildren. People who inflicted verbal, physical and sexual abuse on their children are then given access to inflict trauma on yet another generation. ~ Wayne and Tamara