View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2018, 06:40 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Am I crazy or does my best friend actually hate me?

There is a lot going on in your post, and the truth is that no one but your friend can answer if your best friend hates you. But you don't trust her to be honest, and you don't trust your own judgement.

That leaves facts and reason.

The facts are that you moved 1000 miles to live with someone you've only known online. You became pretty enmeshed in her life, at the invitation. You are together all the time, and what had been an escape from her real life-- the online life-- is now wrapped up in her real life. I suspect the problem is that there is no space between her real life and her online life, and there's no space between you and her.

The best way to put space between you is for you to move out. I think your friendship will improve with that distance. Whether you stay in the same neighborhood or move back home is up to you. Frankly, if I thought the person I was living with was a liar, I'd go back home, but that's your decision.

Good luck!