View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2018, 02:14 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Am I crazy or does my best friend actually hate me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abandoned 1 View Post
. We are incredibly close, by her actions, not mine. Everything our friendship is, was because of her. Not me. I had a similar life in that I was lonely with my husband and had no friends, just like her. But I never had intentions of being close with her. She forced it.
I didn't expect you to say you are married. Where is your husband?

As for "never had intentions" and "She forced it," this required your cooperation. Somewhere along the way, you choose to be close to her, too. So you are "incredibly close" because of both of your actions.

Honestly, this is at least an emotional affair, and you're attributing emotions to your friend that rightfully belong to your spouse. She is doing the same. I think you will always find the relationship lacking. Each of you should turn back to your spouses to resolve your loneliness in your marriages.