View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2013, 07:10 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Grandkids...

So I get home from work yesterday afternoon, walk in the door and am greeted by three barking dogs and my 2-yr old gdau who is jumping up and down with a big smile on her face and saying "PA! PA!" I get donw on my knees and give her a hug and start talking to her and she starts telling me all about her day in her baby talk. She tries really hard to talk well - she's so sweet. She showed gpa her little tin box with her three special figurines: A bunny, a squirrel and a little girl. Then she showed me the picture she colored. I asked her if I could keep it and she said "DA" - which means: Dad. I said: "that's fine, your dad will be very happy to get this beautiful picture you made special just for him." Then she wanted me to watch Caillou with her.

About that time one of the boys came in and jumped on my back. I was surprised to see him because he's usually not home from school yet. I asked him and he said he had a sore throat. Then the other boy came in and I asked him and he said he had a stomach ache. My wife just smiled. Gotta love it.

We visited for a bit on the sofa, everyone sort of doing their own thing. About a half hour before their mom was to pick them up I put all of them to work picking up their toys. I think they were ready to go home after that. I know my wife was ready for them to go home. She looked like she had a busy day.

Dinner at a restaurant sounded like a good idea so I suggested it and my wife decided to order and pick it up instead.