View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2015, 06:26 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I make a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by confuseddad View Post
I do love my wife and care about her, but it's the same kind of love that you would have with any other best friend.
This is what long term relationships are built on.

This
Quote:
All I know is this woman has made me feel things that I've never felt with anyone else.
is short lived.

I am not judging you; every married person goes through this "I'm not in love" thing. You've had ongoing problems but what have you done to fix them?

Everyone here who has read your story has agreed on the same advice and we all want your happiness in the end. Your best chance at happiness is to do the work to save your marriage. Even if you and your wife decide that it can't be saved, at least you will know that you did all you could and a professional family counselor can help you learn how to coparent in spite of the hurt of divorce. This must be done before either of you move on with another person.

Last edited by LucyVanPelt; January 1st, 2015 at 06:31 PM.