View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2015, 06:58 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I make a mistake

Oh my word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by confuseddad View Post
It's not as if I plan on leaving my wife one day then move onto to someone else the next.
You have ALREADY moved on to someone else. You are planning on a relationship with your coworker!

Quote:
I don't even plan on telling this other woman that I'm on my own for at least 3 months after the fact.
So you're planning on being dishonest with her for three months? Noooootttttt a good way to start a relationship.

Quote:
As for her not being interested, I know that she is. She has told me that she does want the same thing, she's just afraid of being hurt, which I understand entirely.
No, she isn't interested. She didn't tell you that... that's what you heard because it's what you wanted to hear. She told you 'if she wasn't moving away' she would be open to the idea which was her way of saying no, but saying it gently since she has to work with you. Since you told her you were falling in love with her, she has been pushing you away. She says she doesn't want to be hurt.... that means she knows that you aren't someone she can trust.

Sorry, confuseddad, you've got to step out of your fantasy and *LISTEN*.

Quote:
I do love my wife and care about her, but it's the same kind of love that you would have with any other best friend.
Dude, you aren't going to be young and a skirt-chaser forever. If your wife is one of your best friends, you are a lucky guy. One day when your hair has fallen out, your belly has gotten flabby, and you wake up five times per night to pee, booty calls aren't going to appeal to you as much as a "best friend."

Quote:
All I know is this woman has made me feel things that I've never felt with anyone else.
I think she has had very little to do with it. I think you've maybe finally reached an age where you are ready to look at a woman as a partner instead of a hook up. It's a shame you can't feel that way about your wife.