View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2013, 05:30 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My parents really love money. Please advise and help me!

Hi, Josh, first let me apologize for accidentally banning you. The Admin will fix that shortly.

I don't know how to talk to you about your problems with your parents. You say that your parents love money more than their children and you don't want it to be that way:
Quote:
I told them it's not about the money but they won't listen, it's about love and happiness.
Then you complain that your parents won't spend the money on you. It seems to me that you think "love and happiness" is spending money.

Your parents show you much love in other ways, like working hard to put food on the table, to send you to school, and to leave you a thriving business that can support you when you are a man even if you dream of becoming a pilot.

Your parents cannot prove their love for you by spending their money the way you want them to. Sorry.