View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2013, 06:47 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My parents really love money. Please advise and help me!

Would your parents hire you to work in their business? I wonder if they want you to learn to earn your own money.

What were their lives like in childhood? My dad was what we call here a "Depression baby" - he was a young boy during the Great Depression in the United States. It gave him a very different sense of economics than generations after him.

I think it's important to realize that just because a lot of money is coming in doesn't mean that there is a lot of money to spend freely. The business does need reinvestment, and your sister's education is probably costing them a lot. By the time business and education expenses are paid, there might not be a lot of money left to spend.

Your parents are providing you with an education and trying to build a business to support you when you are older. That makes me think that they love you a lot.