Thread: arrrgggg! DM
View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2017, 03:20 AM

Annsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: arrrgggg! DM

My mum did this all my life and when she lived with us. Once I learned it was a game because she didn't know how to express her requests directly I started dealing differently. I'd been conditioned to feel guilty and be a scapegoat all my life. When I started to take and act what my mother said at face value and not rise when she would get frustrated at me not acting on her hidden messages (and I knew when they were hidden messages). She then realised the only way for me to do what she really wanted wad to ask me directly. If she strops I remove myself and the kids from her environment.
There’s one major problem with giving grandparents legal access to their grandchildren. People who inflicted verbal, physical and sexual abuse on their children are then given access to inflict trauma on yet another generation. ~ Wayne and Tamara