View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2017, 05:06 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need opinions about my situation with my parents!! Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by gewibongew View Post
You know, it's kinda hard to even think that I'm not to blame when All i hear from them is how every friend of them approves them. After a while, you really start to feel like the problem is at you...And it sucks...
Abusers always blame their victims. Sometimes they try to hide their abuse behind other's approval, whether it's true or not. It doesn't matter who approves or doesn't; you do not deserve to have trash dumped in your room just because you wouldn't take it out.

Quote:
At least now I am sure of what I have to do in the following year ,what I have to improve, and that I don't need to get involved emotionally anymore. I will just do things out and that's it. After that, get along with my life and bye bye. As little contact as possible
You understand what to do: detach emotionally, do what you are asked, plan your exit, and do little contact for your own protection.

I wish you the best. (((hugs)))