Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Grandparents & Grandchildren

Old December 4th, 2015, 12:14 AM

Mrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Grandkids...

Lol, I think you have to remind ALL of them Christmas is coming.
Old January 22nd, 2016, 10:03 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

Was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday. So when I got home I got my cup of coffee and sat down in the recliner. My GDau (4yr old), who is used to having GPa play "pony party" with her, asked me if I would play. I told her I wasn't feeling very well, but if she let me rest for about 15-20 minutes I would play with her. She was a little disappointed, but didn't put up much of a fuss. Well, I apparently fell asleep because I woke up to my GDau tugging at my arm. I opened my eyes and she was looking right at me with a cute little smile and hopeful little eyes. She asked: "will you play with me now?" I said: "sure, let's have a pony party." I slid off the chair and got down to the floor and she came up to me and gave me a big hug. She melted my heart. <sniff>
Old January 22nd, 2016, 10:24 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Awww, that melts my heart!
Old February 4th, 2016, 05:03 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

In the past the boys would stand with the refrigerator door open eating grapes. Looks like they've graduated to standing in the pantry munching on whatever they can grab just before mom or dad pick them up at our house. The little one has followed suit now. I had to laugh the other day when mom called and said she was five minutes away and to have them ready to go. They quickly got their shoes on and tossed their coats by the front door then all three ran to the pantry to grab whatever last second snack they could munch on. Mom comes in and hoots at all three to get out of the pantry and get their coats on. Mom walks to the pantry to close the door but steps in, scans the contents and zeros in on the milk chocolate candy bars, grabs one, looks at me, smiles and heads out the door. Love it.
Old February 25th, 2016, 11:19 AM
is never to loud.

I usually call home during lunch and talk to my wife and GDau (4 yr old) for a few minutes. My wife had to go do something so I was talking to my GDau...

GPa: So how are you doing today?
GDau: <no response>
GPa: Did you have a good lunch?
GPa: Are you there?
GPa: Are you playing with your ponies?
GDau: "Yeah Duhhhhh!"

She's going to be a superb teenager someday.
Old February 25th, 2016, 11:58 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha! Cute!
Old February 25th, 2016, 10:04 PM

Mrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot2loud View Post

She's going to be a superb teenager someday.
She already IS!!
Old February 26th, 2016, 06:14 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

She might be a superb teenager someday, but you are a great grandpa-- and Bronie!-- now!
Old March 10th, 2016, 08:40 AM
is never to loud.

Thank you for that...

Some time back I bought one of those 4 x 6 magnetic photo frame thingys that you can put a photo in and stick it on the refrigerator. Well, I put a different photo in it every week. Nothing specific, just random photos of the Gkids, mom, dad, gma, gpa, whomever. It's cute really... Cause every Monday after my wife gets the boys from the bus stop they'll look to see what new photo is on the fridge. So last night my wife bought another magnetic frame... She gets a big kick out of it too.
Old March 10th, 2016, 08:44 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Old timey photos taken with a camera that you actually get processed? Or a picture on your phone that you print out?