Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Other friendships

Other friendships Best friends, ex-friends, or any other friends

Old May 15th, 2015, 09:00 PM

maniacsmasher15 is on a distinguished road
Friends or not Friends

Hi guys, I really need your help about two of my friends. I do not want to give away their names, so I will just call them F1 and F2. So I met F1 3 years ago and we never really hung out until the beginning of this year and ever since. Well since that happened, F2 started hanging out with us, and I guess F1 and F2 have known each other ever since they were two. But F2 started calling me names and saying rude things to me, I was all good with it, you know I thought that he was joking around and everything and he said it was to. But it went on and got worse and then F1 started it too. I was like ya ok haha, but it got old really quick and it started to annoy me. F1 I like more since he rarely does it when F2 is not around, which is rare too. F1 also does feel like one of my best friends too. So after it got old, F1 started to see how fed up I was getting and he stopped, but F2 didn't not care, even when told by F1 and an adult. All I got was "oh I am just messing around with you" and "grow some balls" and "be a man!" So after this, F1 started to develop ways to stop F2 from hanging out with us for awhile, which was nice. But after spring break it stopped. F1 and F2 started doing it again, and I got angry and sad really quick. They said that we all say these things to each other, but it is all mostly directed towards me. I tried to stop hanging out with them, but I would feel bad if I did and plus F1 is one of my best friends. So they would notice and say whats wrong? and I would tell them, but they would say grow some balls, or act like a man. I AM SICK OF THEM CALLING ME A FAG, GAY, NOT A MAN, SAYING THAT I DONT HAVE BALLS, i am fed up with it...today me and F1 only hung out and it was great, none of this "joking around crap". And when I do get angry of fed up with and I show it, F2 says that it is annoying to him that I get like this... REALLY... F2 really annoys me, I walked out once because of him...what should I do?!?!?
Old May 15th, 2015, 09:08 PM

Catwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Friends or not Friends

I reckon you should get some better friends...and how old are you guys?....honestly my 10 year old son tells me more intelligent stories about his friends...seriously,dont waste any more of your life with idiots...please find some reasonably intelligent people next time, who act their age, not their shoe size......save yourself a lot of grief.

Sorry I have to tell you straight.

Good Luck
Old May 15th, 2015, 09:17 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Friends or not Friends

F2 is not your friend and F1 is a coward. How's that?

Find new friends. Hang out with F1 only when F2 isn't involved. You don't have to take the bullying.

Tags
friendemies, friends, problems