Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Health and Wellness > Reproduction and Pregnancy

Reproduction and Pregnancy Discuss issues related to Reproduction and Pregnancy

Old April 8th, 2011, 07:22 PM

kristinad is on a distinguished road
Question Could I be pregnant? I need advice, ASAP!!

Ok, before i start off let me just say that I am completely obsessing over whether or not I'm pregnant, which I assume is probally normal for any woman who believes she might be pregnant, But when i say obsessing i mean really obsessing. Im constantly thinking about, talking about, and googling pregnancy signs and symptoms, lol. Firstly, I havent had my period since the begining of march, I usually get my period around the 15th of the month but in march i got it earlier, i honestly dont know the exact date because of how busy i was in march but i am certain that it was between march 1st-march 10th. Me and my partner havent seen eachother in a while and had unprotected sex a bunch of times on March 19th, March 20th, and March 26th and each time we had sex he did "finish" inside of me. So if i did concieve on any of those days that would make me either 3 weeks or 2 weeks pregnant tomorrow. During the week after the 20th I felt very sick and nauseas the whole week, i even vomitted a bunch of times, but I believed it was a flu because i assumed it was way to early to even be having symptoms. Since the 26th I have had what i believe is pregnancy symptoms, i havent threw up since after the last time we had sex, which was the 26th but here is somethings i have been feeling:

- For a few days last week i was getting random dizziness
- Every now and again during the last 2 weeks i would get a dull nauseas feeling after i ate certain things, but it hasnt been noticeable the past few days
- I have had ALOT of discharge, its constantly wet "down there" scaring me into thinking it might be my period, and it ends up just being discharge. Its white creamy sometimes lotion like discharge.
- Only the past 2 or 3 days ive noticed that around my boobs are really sore, more on the left breast, and both my nipples are very sore if i touch it or lightly pinch them. And this may sound weird, but my nipples have been itchy lately ...
- Ive noticed that the aeroles around my nipples are darker and larger than usual, and there is bumps all around the aeroles, and also my boobs seem bigger and heavier than usual. It was even noticed by a friend of mine.
- Ive woke up a bunch of times with that "oh cr*p, i got my period" feeling, and run to the bathroom and NOTHING. Just light period cramps. Which never happens, i usually get cramps the day of my period, but never days before so the fact that i havent gotten it yet, and still have had cramps makes me believe im pregnant.
- Headaches every now and again
- Every day, on & off threw out the day i get this dull, pulling kind of feeling in my lower stomach. And weird tingly feeling as well.
- Very gassy, Been constantly burping.. and heart burn.. Ugh :x
- Constantly hungry, I can eat a whole meal & then still be hungry afterward.
- CONSTIPATED, & pooping (sorry TMI) more than once every single day
- This may sound weird but some days i have alot more salivia than usual, I am forced to constantly be spitting, or swallowing while im talking because i constantly have salivia in my mouth.
- Today i noticed that when im brushing my teeth my gums are bleeding ALOT as i brush.
- I've been having very vivid, weird dreams.. And most of them consist of me either being pregnant or taking a pregnancy test and it being positive. If they aren't about pregnancy then they are just very weird dreams that make no sense
-TIRED is not even the word!! Ive been exhausted, sleeping so much!! Slept all night the night before yesterday, didnt wake up till 11am and had to run errands which only lasted 1hr and was so exhausted, fell right to sleep as soon as i got home, slept all day yesterday until today... Woke up today around 2pm & was only awake or 20minutes and feel back to sleep until only an hour or so ago..
-Also, I get my period the same day or around the same, as my roomate and my friend like clock work, my one friends period ended last week and my roomate is about to be off her period, It has definetly been past 4 weeks since ive had my period because i had it the same time as them last month, so i believe my period is late.. The only reason i havent tested yet is because I, as well as them, are not sure when exactly I got my period in march, I just know that it was between the 1st-10th. So i figured id wait a few more days before i test (Already went out and bought 4 pregnancy tests)!!!

I am so anxious to find out, but I am so afraid to see a negative, but the thing is i just FEEL pregnant. I cant explain it, but its just a feeling, like I know!! I am just afraid that my mind could be playing tricks on me, I really hope thats not the case!
ADVICE PLEASE, ANYTHING WOULD BE HELPFUL! WHAT DO YOU THINK??? <3
Old April 8th, 2011, 07:39 PM

quietlife is on a distinguished road
Re: Could I be pregnant? I need advice, ASAP!!

Perhaps take a pregnancy test?
Old April 9th, 2011, 03:26 AM

Priscille will become famous soon enough

Follow quietlife's advice and do your pregnancy test, NOW... then come back and give us the results.

If it's positive, then at least you can start relaxing about it!

If it's negative, you have three more tests waiting so that you can test again if it was too early. But at least you won't have your hopes up too high...

I took me a very long time to get pregnant - about five years - and during these five years, I sometimes tended to focus on all the little things you pointed out above: nausea, sore breasts, tired, etc... It was all in my head! When I finally got pregnant, I had nothing of the above, nothing, not a sign, nada... and I had the most wonderful pregnancy ever!

How long have you been trying to get pregnant?
Old April 9th, 2011, 07:17 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

That's an awful lot of symptoms for just 2 weeks. Many of those symptoms, including a missed period, can be caused by a pregnancy "scare." Take the test.
Old November 1st, 2012, 10:14 AM

crazybtch420 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: Could I be pregnant? I need advice, ASAP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinad View Post
Ok, before i start off let me just say that I am completely obsessing over whether or not I'm pregnant, which I assume is probally normal for any woman who believes she might be pregnant, But when i say obsessing i mean really obsessing. Im constantly thinking about, talking about, and googling pregnancy signs and symptoms, lol. Firstly, I havent had my period since the begining of march, I usually get my period around the 15th of the month but in march i got it earlier, i honestly dont know the exact date because of how busy i was in march but i am certain that it was between march 1st-march 10th. Me and my partner havent seen eachother in a while and had unprotected sex a bunch of times on March 19th, March 20th, and March 26th and each time we had sex he did "finish" inside of me. So if i did concieve on any of those days that would make me either 3 weeks or 2 weeks pregnant tomorrow. During the week after the 20th I felt very sick and nauseas the whole week, i even vomitted a bunch of times, but I believed it was a flu because i assumed it was way to early to even be having symptoms. Since the 26th I have had what i believe is pregnancy symptoms, i havent threw up since after the last time we had sex, which was the 26th but here is somethings i have been feeling:

- For a few days last week i was getting random dizziness
- Every now and again during the last 2 weeks i would get a dull nauseas feeling after i ate certain things, but it hasnt been noticeable the past few days
- I have had ALOT of discharge, its constantly wet "down there" scaring me into thinking it might be my period, and it ends up just being discharge. Its white creamy sometimes lotion like discharge.
- Only the past 2 or 3 days ive noticed that around my boobs are really sore, more on the left breast, and both my nipples are very sore if i touch it or lightly pinch them. And this may sound weird, but my nipples have been itchy lately ...
- Ive noticed that the aeroles around my nipples are darker and larger than usual, and there is bumps all around the aeroles, and also my boobs seem bigger and heavier than usual. It was even noticed by a friend of mine.
- Ive woke up a bunch of times with that "oh cr*p, i got my period" feeling, and run to the bathroom and NOTHING. Just light period cramps. Which never happens, i usually get cramps the day of my period, but never days before so the fact that i havent gotten it yet, and still have had cramps makes me believe im pregnant.
- Headaches every now and again
- Every day, on & off threw out the day i get this dull, pulling kind of feeling in my lower stomach. And weird tingly feeling as well.
- Very gassy, Been constantly burping.. and heart burn.. Ugh :x
- Constantly hungry, I can eat a whole meal & then still be hungry afterward.
- CONSTIPATED, & pooping (sorry TMI) more than once every single day
- This may sound weird but some days i have alot more salivia than usual, I am forced to constantly be spitting, or swallowing while im talking because i constantly have salivia in my mouth.
- Today i noticed that when im brushing my teeth my gums are bleeding ALOT as i brush.
- I've been having very vivid, weird dreams.. And most of them consist of me either being pregnant or taking a pregnancy test and it being positive. If they aren't about pregnancy then they are just very weird dreams that make no sense
-TIRED is not even the word!! Ive been exhausted, sleeping so much!! Slept all night the night before yesterday, didnt wake up till 11am and had to run errands which only lasted 1hr and was so exhausted, fell right to sleep as soon as i got home, slept all day yesterday until today... Woke up today around 2pm & was only awake or 20minutes and feel back to sleep until only an hour or so ago..
-Also, I get my period the same day or around the same, as my roomate and my friend like clock work, my one friends period ended last week and my roomate is about to be off her period, It has definetly been past 4 weeks since ive had my period because i had it the same time as them last month, so i believe my period is late.. The only reason i havent tested yet is because I, as well as them, are not sure when exactly I got my period in march, I just know that it was between the 1st-10th. So i figured id wait a few more days before i test (Already went out and bought 4 pregnancy tests)!!!

I am so anxious to find out, but I am so afraid to see a negative, but the thing is i just FEEL pregnant. I cant explain it, but its just a feeling, like I know!! I am just afraid that my mind could be playing tricks on me, I really hope thats not the case!
ADVICE PLEASE, ANYTHING WOULD BE HELPFUL! WHAT DO YOU THINK??? <3
WERE YOU PREGNANT? IV HAD ALMOST ALL OF THOSE SYMTOMS!!! AND IKR WITH THE ITCHY NIPPLES!!!!! You really hit the nail on the head with how iv been, but iv taken like 8 pregnancy tests since july because i have had unprotected sex since then. All are neg and I got my period early past two months. Usually 14th-18 but in sep and oct i had it about the 7-10! and my nipples are so sore past few days and if i squeeze them hard a white puss look stuff comes out. not milk too thick. i feel prego but my most recent test (about the 26th of oct) was neg, I have one more and should start my period in next 6-7 days. Should i wait or take it now???
Old November 1st, 2012, 10:31 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybtch420 View Post
WERE YOU PREGNANT? IV HAD ALMOST ALL OF THOSE SYMTOMS!!! AND IKR WITH THE ITCHY NIPPLES!!!!! You really hit the nail on the head with how iv been, but iv taken like 8 pregnancy tests since july because i have had unprotected sex since then. All are neg and I got my period early past two months. Usually 14th-18 but in sep and oct i had it about the 7-10! and my nipples are so sore past few days and if i squeeze them hard a white puss look stuff comes out. not milk too thick. i feel prego but my most recent test (about the 26th of oct) was neg, I have one more and should start my period in next 6-7 days. Should i wait or take it now???
This is an old thread and the OP never came back.

You should go to the doctors or the free clinic. You may have an infection in your breasts from squeezing them. Stop having unprotected sex. Not only should you be afraid of child you are not ready for, you may end up with AIDS and/or other STDs.

Tags
pregnancy, symptoms