Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Health and Wellness > Reproduction and Pregnancy

Reproduction and Pregnancy Discuss issues related to Reproduction and Pregnancy

Old March 22nd, 2015, 12:19 PM

Itzellcervantes is on a distinguished road
Question Could I Be Pregnant?

So I been on the Nuva Ring and I'm actually new to it. But I inserted my second nuva ring 2 days late and I had unprotected sex the day after I inserted it. Me and my partner did it a bunch of times and he finished inside of me through all those times. Well three days after I started to feel tired and sleepy as well as my partner he's been feeling tired to. And well I been moody and been giving too much attitude lately and that's not the kind of girl I am. Well I would also eat and then feel sick after the 3rd bite and I been throwing up after each food. Now it's at least a week after unprotected sex and I started to spot light blood almost looks pinkish when I wipe and my boobs just feel heavy and they feel soar and sometimes a little itchy. It's just a week after unprotected sex and I don't know if it's that I am about to be pregnant or I'm just having these for no reason. I need help...
Old March 22nd, 2015, 12:33 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Could I Be Pregnant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzellcervantes View Post
I don't know if it's that I am about to be pregnant or I'm just having these for no reason. I need help...
Please see your doctor. You need to do a pregnancy test.
Old March 22nd, 2015, 12:46 PM

Catwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Could I Be Pregnant?

After having 2 pregnancies myself and it being so different each time its hard to predict pregnancy.

It really depends how far through your cycle you were at the time?. Your egg is released 12 - 14 days before your next period,thats the time you can get pregnant,at that time you have about 24 hrs when its the right time(the vaginal mucus is thick and sticky and there is more of it)....but I have never heard of your form of contraception before, so I Googled it. It also depends if you are required to take it constantly with no breaks.

I think its a be a good idea to go to your doctor and get the test so they can discuss your symptoms, it could be something different.

Best of luck, if you are Im sure there is plenty of help out there for you.