Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Health and Wellness > Weight Loss/Exercise

Weight Loss/Exercise Discuss issues related to Weight Loss and Exercise

Old January 17th, 2015, 09:00 PM

Catwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 2015 Healthy Routine ....whats yours??

Well its day 18 for me and I can now walk twice the distance I started out walking 18 days ago. I walk 1 hr a day (4kms), more if I can. I am still off the takeaways, I had sushi as my takeaway last night,I dont eat sweets or ice cream, I just dont look at it,hubby and the kids serve their own lol. Im drinking plenty of water. Still only lost 3kgs so far.........amazing what you can do once you start, I love it now. We went walking for an hour yesterday, then we went for a family swim at our local salt water pools for 3 hrs.....
Old January 19th, 2015, 06:48 PM

Catwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 2015 Healthy Routine ....whats yours??

Well I cheated yesterday with a few choccy biscuits and a few corn chips, I told myself its my cheat day.....until I read something interesting that was about cheat days. It was someone who pointed out that when you shift from bad foods to good foods with no junk, your body does a metabolic shift learning to burn fat instead of storing the processed carbs you are eating when its bad food. On your cheat day you muck up the shift by making your body go back to storing the crap. So that made me not even want to cheat now....it was interesting reading that cheat days are not as good as we thought....so Im sitting here with my home made fresh fruit salad....as its Summer where I am.....not sure what to do about Winter??
Old January 23rd, 2015, 08:03 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2015 Healthy Routine ....whats yours??

I'm like you catwoman - if I cheat I fall back into unhealthy habits

I started pilates this past week - the class meets once a week - I really liked it (no weight bearing) but I'm more out of shape than I thought. Yoga is tomorrow morning (Sat)
Old April 12th, 2015, 12:57 PM

maryalonsa is on a distinguished road

Great
Old April 15th, 2015, 12:29 PM

maryalonsa is on a distinguished road

Great