Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Health and Wellness > Reproduction and Pregnancy

Reproduction and Pregnancy Discuss issues related to Reproduction and Pregnancy

Old May 12th, 2016, 05:59 PM

Feathers is on a distinguished road
Question Worried that I could be pregnant

About two weeks ago me and my ex slept together. We used condoms, he said he came while we were having sex and I know there not 100% safe. Lately I've had a bloated stomach, it's also a bit bloated and I have on off headaches and stinging pains In My breasts. I have also noticed some discharge when I use the toilet which I have never noticed before. It could be all in my head with being worried that I may or not be pregnant, but I just know myself that I feel different. I have never had this feeling in my stomach before and usually I don't get pains till about two days before my period is due and it's not due for another two weeks so that can hardly make me have pains now can it? I have also been having a lot of hot flushes. We had sex the day after my period ended so I don't know would I have been ovulating that soon?Im sure these could all be caused by something else maybe, but any help will be really appreciated thank you in advance
Old May 12th, 2016, 08:51 PM

Mrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Worried that I could be pregnant

Probably worthwhile going to a doctor who can check you out for what else might be wrong if your aren't pregnant. None of us are medical and aren't the best placed to help you. Much better to find out what is going on sooner rather than later, right?
Old May 16th, 2016, 07:50 PM

PeeWeeMomOf3 will become famous soon enough
Re: Worried that I could be pregnant

Yes, best to check with a doctor.