Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Around the House > Other

Other General household discussions.

Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2016, 04:44 PM

skyisthelimit is on a distinguished road
family cafe/restaurant soon to open

Our family is opening up a cafe/ restaurant, place is already under construction and it will be done in a few months time. During one of our family meetings, we talked about payment solutions. At first my parents insisted that we only accept cash payments, we told them that most people now pay with their credit cards. So we decided to include credit cards as payments. Now we are looking for a reliable merchant solutions company that could offer us payment solutions that would fit our need.

If you have any recommendations please comment below, any advice would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Old August 11th, 2016, 04:50 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: family cafe/restaurant soon to open

skyisthelimit, we have a strict no advertising policy here. We do not allow advertising, and part of advertising is the "Set up" for advertising such as "can anyone recommend a reliable merchant solutions company."

This has been an ongoing problem with you, and I have locked threads and issued multiple warnings. I will lock this thread also and since you have ignored my friendly warnings will give you an infraction resulting in a temporary suspension.

Next time it will be a permanent banning. Please don't do it again.