Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Around the House > Other

Other General household discussions.

Old May 24th, 2017, 05:42 PM

JemStar is a splendid one to beholdJemStar is a splendid one to behold
Patio/Outdoor Bubbling birdy bath

Found one with humming birds going crazy!

Looks like a gray cube with the bubbling water in the center...they look so adorable!

I'd love to offer them a cool pool but I want the solar panel away from the bath so the bath can be in the shade *water gets hot!!

It's a youtube titled hummingbird pool party number five:

https://www.youtYAer4rDnA6Iube.com/watch? and is soo cute. might not work: http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites...ool-party.aspx if you take a look.

so I need some type of bath on a stand that wont be bothered by other animals...and a solar bubbler.

Any ideas?

Last edited by JemStar; May 24th, 2017 at 05:50 PM.
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:58 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Patio/Outdoor Bubbling birdy bath

We're putting in a fountain in our garden this year, and we have hummingbird feeders. I can't see the videos, which is probably for the best since we already bought the fountain.
Old June 7th, 2017, 12:04 PM

Cremebrulee has much to be proud ofCremebrulee has much to be proud ofCremebrulee has much to be proud of
Re: Patio/Outdoor Bubbling birdy bath

miss my hummers....they cut all the trees down out front, and I'm thinking that has something to do with them not coming around any longer?

I make my own necter, 4 cups of water to 1 cut of sugar, and I only saw one come. Earlier in the spring I believe I had more coming on their way thru, b/c I put it out early and they were drinking, now nothing? Makes me sad...they are such beautiful critters to watch.

I have a bird bath, and change the water every day, b/c they are using it, do not know what kind of birds are using it, but have learned, to keep only shallow water in it, b/c birds do not like deep water. So I place about an inch or two of water in it.

Love the pool party....wow...thanks for sharing.

Last edited by Cremebrulee; June 7th, 2017 at 12:07 PM.