Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Announcements and Suggestions

Old March 4th, 2008, 04:17 PM

bobbiec is on a distinguished road
Re: History of this forum.

I have to add my name to the list of accidental tourists. I am very excited about finding a group of friends to talk to. Thank you for the history lesson.
Old May 19th, 2008, 07:58 PM

i mark i is on a distinguished road

yah i was looking for a conversion site, then i joined the forum and get tranfered here i thought is was going to be differant, but there are so many nice people here, once ( can't remember who) someone was staying with someone who was cheating on here and this forum turned her life around- if you did it i am you next costomer--Lol
Old May 20th, 2008, 06:07 AM

Grace is on a distinguished road

i_mark_i

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this??
Old May 20th, 2008, 04:45 PM

elaine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by i mark i View Post
yah i was looking for a conversion site, then i joined the forum and get tranfered here i thought is was going to be differant, but there are so many nice people here, once ( can't remember who) someone was staying with someone who was cheating on here and this forum turned her life around- if you did it i am you next costomer--Lol
What in the world are you talking about? This forum turned someone's life around? Someone on here was cheating? Now, that's just not nice. Who was it?

Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. -- Dr. David Burns
Old May 20th, 2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine View Post
What in the world are you talking about? This forum turned someone's life around? Someone on here was cheating? Now, that's just not nice. Who was it?
No No No someone came to this forum and asked for help to see if they should stay with that person, and this forum made that person relise that someone was cheating on them and for "this forum turned that person's life around" i ment that we(this forum) changed her life (in a good way) she did not want any more to do with the peson that was cheating on her (need any more clearing-up?)
( forget the last part on my first post, i'm just saying that i am going through semi-tough times thats all)

Last edited by i mark i; May 20th, 2008 at 07:13 PM.
Old May 20th, 2008, 08:04 PM

i wish i could post a link on this forum ( it is on online conversion) so to find the post go to online coversion, go to forums, click on general chat and serch for a post tittled advise please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( you will be able to find a button that reads search this forum so just copy and paste away
Old May 20th, 2008, 08:23 PM

elaine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by i mark i View Post
No No No someone came to this forum and asked for help to see if they should stay with that person, and this forum made that person relise that someone was cheating on them and for "this forum turned that person's life around" i ment that we(this forum) changed her life (in a good way) she did not want any more to do with the peson that was cheating on her (need any more clearing-up?)
( forget the last part on my first post, i'm just saying that i am going through semi-tough times thats all)
Thanks for clarifying! I thought you meant someone on this forum was cheating! Sorry... my bad! Yes, there are some truly nice, helpful people over at OC.

Since you brought it up, do you mind me asking what it is you are going through? I'm sure we'll help if we can...... Feel free to start a new thread if you like.

Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. -- Dr. David Burns
Old May 21st, 2008, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine View Post
Since you brought it up, do you mind me asking what it is you are going through? I'm sure we'll help if we can...... Feel free to start a new thread if you like.
hi i made that thread for you, it is in open chat and is titled
what to do????????
Old July 18th, 2008, 02:10 PM

jessicaabruno is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiec View Post
I have to add my name to the list of accidental tourists. I am very excited about finding a group of friends to talk to. Thank you for the history lesson.
2nd what, Bobbie C said here. Please, see my intro thread for the reason why came here.
Old April 21st, 2009, 07:53 PM

little normy is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: History of this forum.

I have some history and its me, It must be over a year now that my computer crashed and I lost evey thing.It took this long to find this place.I found it tonight becouse I got an email telling me I had a new password,so that makes me history,dont see any one I know now but hi to all.