Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Announcements and Suggestions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old March 4th, 2008, 04:17 PM
bobbiec bobbiec is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Posts: 2
bobbiec is on a distinguished road
Re: History of this forum.

I have to add my name to the list of accidental tourists. I am very excited about finding a group of friends to talk to. Thank you for the history lesson.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old May 19th, 2008, 07:58 PM
i mark i's Avatar
i mark i i mark i is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: earth
Posts: 41
i mark i is on a distinguished road
Re: History of this forum.

yah i was looking for a conversion site, then i joined the forum and get tranfered here i thought is was going to be differant, but there are so many nice people here, once ( can't remember who) someone was staying with someone who was cheating on here and this forum turned her life around- if you did it i am you next costomer--Lol
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old May 20th, 2008, 06:07 AM
Grace's Avatar
Grace Grace is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 663
Grace is on a distinguished road
Re: History of this forum.

i_mark_i

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this??
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old May 20th, 2008, 04:45 PM
elaine's Avatar
elaine elaine is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posts: 1,591
elaine will become famous soon enough
Re: History of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i mark i View Post
yah i was looking for a conversion site, then i joined the forum and get tranfered here i thought is was going to be differant, but there are so many nice people here, once ( can't remember who) someone was staying with someone who was cheating on here and this forum turned her life around- if you did it i am you next costomer--Lol
What in the world are you talking about? This forum turned someone's life around? Someone on here was cheating? Now, that's just not nice. Who was it?
__________________
elaine

Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. -- Dr. David Burns
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old May 20th, 2008, 07:06 PM
i mark i's Avatar
i mark i i mark i is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: earth
Posts: 41
i mark i is on a distinguished road
Re: History of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine View Post
What in the world are you talking about? This forum turned someone's life around? Someone on here was cheating? Now, that's just not nice. Who was it?
No No No someone came to this forum and asked for help to see if they should stay with that person, and this forum made that person relise that someone was cheating on them and for "this forum turned that person's life around" i ment that we(this forum) changed her life (in a good way) she did not want any more to do with the peson that was cheating on her (need any more clearing-up?)
( forget the last part on my first post, i'm just saying that i am going through semi-tough times thats all)

Last edited by i mark i; May 20th, 2008 at 07:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old May 20th, 2008, 08:04 PM
i mark i's Avatar
i mark i i mark i is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: earth
Posts: 41
i mark i is on a distinguished road
Re: History of this forum.

i wish i could post a link on this forum ( it is on online conversion) so to find the post go to online coversion, go to forums, click on general chat and serch for a post tittled advise please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( you will be able to find a button that reads search this forum so just copy and paste away
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old May 20th, 2008, 08:23 PM
elaine's Avatar
elaine elaine is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posts: 1,591
elaine will become famous soon enough
Re: History of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i mark i View Post
No No No someone came to this forum and asked for help to see if they should stay with that person, and this forum made that person relise that someone was cheating on them and for "this forum turned that person's life around" i ment that we(this forum) changed her life (in a good way) she did not want any more to do with the peson that was cheating on her (need any more clearing-up?)
( forget the last part on my first post, i'm just saying that i am going through semi-tough times thats all)
Thanks for clarifying! I thought you meant someone on this forum was cheating! Sorry... my bad! Yes, there are some truly nice, helpful people over at OC.

Since you brought it up, do you mind me asking what it is you are going through? I'm sure we'll help if we can...... Feel free to start a new thread if you like.
__________________
elaine

Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. -- Dr. David Burns
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old May 21st, 2008, 01:33 PM
i mark i's Avatar
i mark i i mark i is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: earth
Posts: 41
i mark i is on a distinguished road
Re: History of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine View Post
Since you brought it up, do you mind me asking what it is you are going through? I'm sure we'll help if we can...... Feel free to start a new thread if you like.
hi i made that thread for you, it is in open chat and is titled
what to do????????
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old July 18th, 2008, 02:10 PM
jessicaabruno jessicaabruno is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5
jessicaabruno is on a distinguished road
Re: History of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbiec View Post
I have to add my name to the list of accidental tourists. I am very excited about finding a group of friends to talk to. Thank you for the history lesson.
2nd what, Bobbie C said here. Please, see my intro thread for the reason why came here.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old April 21st, 2009, 07:53 PM
little normy's Avatar
little normy little normy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: I live in Dartmouth Novia Scotia canada
Posts: 1
little normy is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: History of this forum.

I have some history and its me, It must be over a year now that my computer crashed and I lost evey thing.It took this long to find this place.I found it tonight becouse I got an email telling me I had a new password,so that makes me history,dont see any one I know now but hi to all.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007, The BlueSparks Network