Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Children

Old May 31st, 2016, 01:43 PM
for President

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Science Experiments in the Bedroom

Ewww...

It's funny how things work. My oldest DD used to be... okay... a slob when she was a young teen. Now... Wow! It's a miracle!!!

My youngest DD. She was a slob too. However, she's graduated from being a slob to just really messy.

Her ex-boyfriend (not the ex-husband which never really was a husband as I was told was - complicated and screwy story which would interest everyone here - just haven't gotten around to telling it yet) Anyway, I've seen his place. It should've been condemned. Him too.
Old January 5th, 2017, 03:39 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

DS had a stash of empty soda bottles and cans throughout his room ... grrr

He who ignores history is condemed to repeat it!
(it also means you weren't smart enough to learn from your mistakes )
Old January 5th, 2017, 03:57 PM

Annsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond repute

My DS is the same snafu. Bedroom full of empty or half drunk lucozade bottles. Really annoying!
There’s one major problem with giving grandparents legal access to their grandchildren. People who inflicted verbal, physical and sexual abuse on their children are then given access to inflict trauma on yet another generation. ~ Wayne and Tamara