Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Pets

Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:20 PM

Mrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond repute
Re: That Darn Cat

We've got one too, little green bissel thing, it is ancient, and has the wide angle nozzle, which does squit lots of little streams out, but mostly ends up dribbling a bit. I hate it, one barrel always gets filled with dilute vomit, which i then have to clean out. And the whole hose contraption has to be cleaned out, and left hanging outside to dry.

Edit to say, i think the main reason i hate it is because DH usually uses it in the middle of the night, and it is very LOUD. And then i have to clean it out the next day. If he doesn't notice the cat or dog throwing up in the night, i pick up most of the mess quietly, and throw a wet towel on the contaminated spot.

Last edited by Mrs X; March 22nd, 2012 at 06:24 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 10:09 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs X View Post
And the whole hose contraption has to be cleaned out, and left hanging outside to dry.
Oh, yeah... Yeah... it does. Uh, yeah... I do that.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 01:18 PM

Mrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond repute

DH has put a lot of effort into re-gravelling our driveway. He did it by wheel barrow, as there is not really enough driveway to warrant getting a digger in, and they make SUCH a mess. Hard work, and slow, but it looks beautiful.

Lucky cat, she thinks, "daddy made me a HUGE toilet!!!!"

- This hasn't damaged their relationship, it was already as bad as it could get.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 01:31 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose she is burying her handiwork?
Old October 2nd, 2012, 06:47 PM

Um, well, see... You know how the Cat is the centre of all my drama right? - She's not that good at burying stuff, she does try. A bit. But mostly misses. And then along comes the dog.........

So the beautiful pristine driveway is a bit dented at the edges. Sigh. Hubby NOT a happy panda.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 06:56 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs X View Post
Um, well, see... You know how the Cat is the centre of all my drama right? - She's not that good at burying stuff, she does try. A bit. But mostly misses. And then along comes the dog.........

Old June 22nd, 2013, 11:37 AM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

Guess who was playing & chewed/bit a few small fang sized holes (& larger- he just had to pull/tug) in my new beds sheets*? The Ghost Kitty - he'd better be glad I didn't make him a ghost!

(*these were the expensive ones that I got a really good deal on)
Old September 26th, 2013, 05:12 AM
future crazy cat lady

There have been puddles of water lately by the water bowl - I just thought DH & I might have sloshed a bit when filling the water bowl - nope, kitties are having fun splashing the water.
Old September 27th, 2013, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snafu View Post
There have been puddles of water lately by the water bowl - I just thought DH & I might have sloshed a bit when filling the water bowl - nope, kitties are having fun splashing the water.
Ha ha, did you catch them at it????
Old September 27th, 2013, 07:26 PM
future crazy cat lady

yes - they've both been busted

Ghost started splashing as soon as I changed the water - maybe he thought his paws were dirty

Princess ... went splashing later (I honestly thought she was the only one doing it - I used to have a water bowl with a reservoir that I thought was leaking - until I caught her emptying it