Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Pets

Old November 30th, 2011, 08:11 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Odd things pets eat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingobango View Post
she was dragging someone's fish supper in through the window after her. It was still warm.
Priceless!!
Old December 1st, 2011, 06:43 AM
for President

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingobango View Post
I was in my kitchen and heard her jump through the window with quite a thud, looked round, and she was dragging someone's fish supper in through the window after her. It was still warm.

She must have got in through their window, snatched it, then run home with it. I always laugh thinking of their face when they looked round to see they only had chips and no fish to go with it.

Awesome!
Old January 7th, 2012, 06:33 AM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

one of our dumb cats has been trying to eat the "pine needles" off the fake X-mas trees. Yea...that's she's trying to eat that plastic "made in ________" carp.
Old January 7th, 2012, 07:54 AM

bingobango will become famous soon enough

Snafu, the kitten did the same thing and got a plastic needle stuck in his lip. I got it out quickly of course. Then he swapped to a decoration.

My dog ate a friend's Xmas present I ordered online. She is genuinely thrilled with the chewed and mangled bit of plastic she got with a dvd inside. (She's a dog person).

And yes... WHY do dogs eat poo? WHY? It makes their breath stink and at 90 a dental clean up I wish my dog would find a cheaper habit. Does your dog stick his / her nose through the door of the kitty-litter thingy to get to it? Bleaugh!
Old January 7th, 2012, 08:58 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snafu View Post
one of our dumb cats has been trying to eat the "pine needles" off the fake X-mas trees. Yea...that's she's trying to eat that plastic "made in ________" carp.
One of our cats does the same thing, except it's the fake garland that he eats versus the real tree. Go figure.
Old January 10th, 2012, 02:26 PM

mum of three is on a distinguished road

Knickers. I swear the minute my youngest takes her knickers off the dog has done a runner with them.

Its got that way I have to keep all used knickers in a tall backet. If I put themin the small one and leave it by the washing machine I can almost guarentee I will find them chewed up in garden.
Old January 10th, 2012, 02:36 PM

bingobango will become famous soon enough

Is the dog a Westie? A housemate I had had a Westie that used to visit us and we had to hide our laundry baskets. It liked knickers!
Old January 11th, 2012, 02:32 AM

mum of three is on a distinguished road

No he's a Cavalier king charles spaniel.

My daughter is convinced he is trying to show us how manly he is. He only goes for girls underwear. I keep saying we have a cross dressing dog
Old February 20th, 2012, 01:16 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday the dog ate a Lego

DS was sitting at the table & knocked a small Lego off ... the dog was on it like a cheeta on a gazelle ... as DH said "this too shall pass" DS does not want the Lego back!
Old March 17th, 2012, 09:12 AM
future crazy cat lady

our brat of a cat woke me up the other morning chewing on something beside the bed .... the cat was chewing on my shoes/shoe laces -

being the good but lazy mommy that I am, I covered my shoes up with something & went back to sleep