Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Health and Wellness > Reproduction and Pregnancy

Reproduction and Pregnancy Discuss issues related to Reproduction and Pregnancy

Old March 14th, 2012, 11:39 PM

claang is on a distinguished road
pregnancy chances

okay, so, i know you guys will probably all be like "oh not again" and please, if youre going to go on about how i shouldn't be being sexually active, then please don't, i don't need to hear it

anyway, so, today it is the 15th of march, and my period was due on the 13th. it's okay, because i'm usually one or two days late if i'm not right on time, but, i still haven't gotten my period.
could a possible cause be that it's been delayed because i have been sick ? from the 6th to the 11th of march, i had diahrrea which included cramping, and a fever on the first day,
im worried though that i could be pregnant. i'm pretty sure i'm being completely irrational. **moderator cut - we don't need to know all of the details. Please see forum rules.** i'm just paranoid now cos my period is late. i'm thinking it could also be delayed due to stress this week because i've been worried i could be pregnant.

however, i have all the normal pms symptoms i get - though they did start slightly later this month than normal (in the last few days of me being ill they began). i have tender breasts, enormous mood swings, an increase in acne and my discharge has a metallic/iron smell to it (like blood), which is what i usually have a few days to a week before my period begins.

just want to know if i'm being ridiculous in worrying

Last edited by KayKay; March 15th, 2012 at 10:47 AM.
Old March 15th, 2012, 02:36 AM

Annsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pregnancy chances

There seems litte point in giving the same person the same advice for the same situation, so I am just going to provide you with a link to your original thread and hope you will re-read the replies:

http://www.friendsandfamilyforum.com...5191#post45191

There is a saying "he who ignores history is doomed to repeat it".

I know I am going to sound very harsh, but if you are not going to take on board what was advised to you previously, you will unlikely listen again no matter how many different ways people will try and give you the advice you NEED rather than want.

So just remember, if you think you are grown up enough to have sexual intercourse, you are frown up to deal with the consequences.
There’s one major problem with giving grandparents legal access to their grandchildren. People who inflicted verbal, physical and sexual abuse on their children are then given access to inflict trauma on yet another generation. ~ Wayne and Tamara
Old March 15th, 2012, 05:58 AM

yes, but i didn't have sex this time.
i said i'd like you to please give your opinion on my chances, not repeat to me the same stuff - because the circumstances are different.
there are other things i want to know - like can being sick delay a period.
Old March 15th, 2012, 06:00 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Annsdil is right! If you won't learn from your own mistakes, you will continue to make them over and over again. Either you are too immature for sex or you have a secret desire to get pregnant.

And just so you know, although not likely, it IS possible to become pregnant under those circumstances.

Please consult a doctor.
Old March 15th, 2012, 06:08 AM

Just so you know, I have learnt my lesson about sex. I am not having sex til i'm a lot older, but other things in foreplay i figured weren't as bad. it was a one off mistake, not a conscious decision i made **moderator cut - vulgarity**, whereas sex was.

and yeah, i don't want to get pregnant. i mean honestly, how many times do you hear of people getting pregnant from foreplay. not often. it was something bad that happened, not a huge risk,

Last edited by KayKay; March 15th, 2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old March 15th, 2012, 06:33 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Mutually masturbating each other to orgasm IS sex.

And yes, it is a much bigger risk than you think. Not only is pregnancy a possibility, the risks of getting STD's is pretty high, not to mention other minor "irritations." How would you like a yeast infection around your mouth from jock itch? Or herpes?

Why take the risk at all? Make an appointment with your local clinic. Get educated. And while you're at it, stop at the $1 store for a pregnancy kit and a condom.