Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Announcements and Suggestions

Old January 10th, 2015, 02:44 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Members and Posting Issues

Dear Members,
We've had a few reports of error messages when trying to post. I have also had an issue with error messages that my posts were too short and I can't use smilies.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and are working to correct the problem. I have found that Google Chrome is good alternative until we have the issue resolved.
Old January 13th, 2015, 11:28 AM
for President

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Members and Posting Issues

I think y'all have fixed the issue. Hence... I haven't been able to post for about a week. Well, I'm back and there goes the neighborhood!
Old January 13th, 2015, 02:29 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot2loud View Post
I think y'all have fixed the issue. Hence... I haven't been able to post for about a week. Well, I'm back and there goes the neighborhood!
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!
Old January 17th, 2015, 04:33 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

??? I can't get the smilies to work

wow, I can't click on the smilies and get them to post, but I can type in the "code" and get some

Old January 17th, 2015, 05:11 PM

I don't have smilies either. I beleive there are a few bugs that will be corrected shortly.
Old January 23rd, 2015, 08:24 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

Lucy - are yours working? Mine aren't - I can only post the ones I know the codes for
Old January 24th, 2015, 12:42 AM

Catwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond repute

My smilies arent working either sometimes.....and its weird sometimes after I have quoted text in a post and then I go to reply again to another post,it picks up the previous quoted text, when Im doing a new post without pressing quote.
Old January 24th, 2015, 06:06 AM

Snafu, my smilies aren't working in any browser.

Catwoman, that's a new one. I'm sorry. I know we're waiting on an update but there are some glitches that have held it off.
Old January 27th, 2015, 06:39 PM

Catwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Members and Posting Issues

How do you change the font and font colour in a post?, I clicked on what I wanted in the grey area of the box you type in changed it and nothing worked,in fact I cant use any of it?? I just got boring old font....and my smilies dont work,I can only get one to work if I manually type it in. Wish we could permanantly change these things until we get bored and manually change again?
Old January 27th, 2015, 07:25 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

The font is the same as the smilies - it isn't working. It sounds like you're doing it right.

This is an issue with vbulletin and we're expecting an update, but for now the update has too many glitches for us to implement it. Please bear with us.

ETA: To change the color, type in [color=, then the color you want, then ]. You can make the color blue or red this way (sorry... was just practicing). When you finish typing the text you want to be that color, type [/color].

Last edited by KayKay; January 27th, 2015 at 07:31 PM.