Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Announcements and Suggestions

Old April 21st, 2015, 09:40 AM

Cremebrulee has much to be proud ofCremebrulee has much to be proud ofCremebrulee has much to be proud of
Problem

Hi There, just wanted to let you know, I am unable to use the Smilies....and it won't allow me to accept a friend request?

No hurry....no worries.....

thank you
Creme
Old April 21st, 2015, 03:01 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Problem

Hi Crème - Sorry about the inconvenience.

Our forum software is due for an upgrade and we're working on it. Check out this thread for the scoop.

http://www.friendsandfamilyforum.com...ead.php?t=7136
Old April 22nd, 2015, 06:17 AM

Cremebrulee has much to be proud ofCremebrulee has much to be proud ofCremebrulee has much to be proud of
Re: Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayKay View Post
Hi Crème - Sorry about the inconvenience.

Our forum software is due for an upgrade and we're working on it. Check out this thread for the scoop.

http://www.friendsandfamilyforum.com...ead.php?t=7136
Many thanks and no worries, just wanted to let you know....

have a great day

and KayKay, was thinking about all you & all the other girls in here last evening...years ago, there was a time, I was in great pain and denial...and didn't want to own, what was my very own cause and effect....I'm so thankful to the time, you all so kindly gave to me....while stubborn at the time, you all gave me food for thought to slowly open my eyes...and if it wouldn't have been for all you girls with your tough caring/love...well, because of all of you, there is peace and I adore my DIL....and can't thank her enough for loving my son....words could never thank you enough.

In great appreciation
Creme