Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Pets

Old August 29th, 2016, 06:37 AM
for President

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My pet

Brought my dogs to the Vet a couple weeks ago to have their teeth cleaned. They all ended up with Kennel Cough - I had them stay over on Sunday evening so I wouldn't miss any work time on Monday. Unfortunately there isn't a lot the vet can do about it except give you meds to help control the cough. Well, the dogs have been living in the basement for about a week now. They're getting better, but I hate just leaving them in the basement ALL the time. My wife said maybe she'll let them upstairs sometime this week.
Old August 29th, 2016, 07:57 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Poor doggies! I hope they recover quickly.
Old September 14th, 2016, 05:58 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

Knot - any update on your "babies"

He who ignores history is condemed to repeat it!
(it also means you weren't smart enough to learn from your mistakes )
Old October 3rd, 2016, 03:19 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

I am making chicken breast for dinner.

Because I was planning to grill it, I sliced each piece in half and tossed it in a bowl for a quick marinade. I turned on the grill, went back in and grabbed the bowl, threw on a piece of chicken and realized that the grill was going to run out of propane.

I put that one piece of chicken in the bowl, came back in and put them on a pan to bake in the oven.

Here's the problem. I'm missing a piece of chicken. 3 breasts cut in 2 should be 6 pieces. But I only have 5.

Now I'm afraid of what other pet I might have in my house!
Old October 3rd, 2016, 04:01 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be more worried about finding that raw chicken breast somewhere... eventually... the hard way.