Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Parents

Old March 11th, 2017, 04:06 PM

nivakunc is on a distinguished road
My Parents are suffering because of my brother's stupid attitude

My Brother got stupid attitude, he always lives in the dreams, he thinks he will be a rich guy tomorrow. He made lot of debts and he is seriously in losses in his business. All the people who gave him money now coming to our home and suffering my parents with the harsh arguments. My brother is now hiding some where. My poor parents have to answers all the stupid questions posted by those people. My father had to sign as a witness for one of my brother debtors in the past, so they were using that an advantage to insult my father.

I'm living in other country for my family needs, but how do I help my parents in this state. Obviously, I don't have much money to pay of my brother debts.
Old March 11th, 2017, 05:08 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Parents are suffering because of my brother's stupid attitude

There is really nothing you can do. Your brother made this mess and now he has to clean it up. Your parents tried to help him but have gotten themselves in trouble now. They need to research the laws in their country to see what kind of access your brother's creditors have to them.

Does their financial difficulty cause problems financially for you? If so, you might have to take precautions for yourself.

I'm so sorry. I hope they all have learned from this experience.
Old March 13th, 2017, 06:17 AM
for President

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

It's you brothers responsibility to pay the debts. Although, he probably never will. It's a hard lesson for your parents too - signing for a debt.

You need to take care of yourself. It's nice of you to be concerned, but what can you do? You could pay the debt, but would your brother learn anything from it? Yes, he would. He would learn that someone will pay his debts for him.

Let him hide.
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:50 AM

ChristianMartinez is on a distinguished road

There is really nothing you can do.
Old March 13th, 2017, 11:01 AM

RigobertoSmith is on a distinguished road

I am sorry for that
Old March 13th, 2017, 02:38 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Christian/Rigoberto

One of our forum rules (found here: http://www.friendsandfamilyforum.com...aq_forum_rules) is that each user is only allowed one account.

I will delete the account made most recently, which would be the Rigoberto account. Thanks for your understanding.