Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself and get to know your fellow posters here.

Old April 7th, 2017, 02:38 AM

JessicaC306 is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone, I am Jessica Cobain.

"“Hello, I am Jessica Cobain from Boulder, CO and I am a housewife. I am a mother of two children, a boy and a girl, ages of six (6) and two (2) respectively. I am quite busy in caring them most specially on their personal qualities wherein it reflects on the way we raise them. I want them to grow with discipline because they will carry these qualities until they will have their own families.

I have an experience in nursery formal education, so I can give some advice to parents dealing with different type of children's behaviors. Like the biggest issue of today which is bullying that can affect the performance such as being low of self-esteem, lack of assertiveness, aggression and many others of the child. Example, older children are forcing the younger once to do bad things and if they will not follow, they will mucking them and say bad words that can hurt the feelings of the bullied children with regards of their innocence.

As a parent, we are very much concern and very particular on this issue because no parents like that their own children are being hurt or bullied.

My hobbies are writing articles like this issue and concerns about children and editing pictures using Photoshop and you can send me some pictures that I can edit for free.
Thank you very much! I look forward for further suggestions and comments.""
"
Old April 7th, 2017, 07:45 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hello everyone, I am Jessica Cobain.

Welcome, Jessica.

Our forum rules can be found here: http://www.friendsandfamilyforum.com...aq_forum_rules

What is your favorite thing about living in Boulder? My sister in law lived there for a few years and loved it.
Old April 7th, 2017, 08:30 AM
for President

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum!
Old April 10th, 2017, 12:12 AM

Smile Re: Hello everyone, I am Jessica Cobain.

Boulder has a lot of tourist Destinations that i love the most like Chautauqua Park. This place is amazing wherein everyone can relax.

Thank you for the forum rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayKay View Post
Welcome, Jessica.

Our forum rules can be found here:
What is your favorite thing about living in Boulder? My sister in law lived there for a few years and loved it.
Old April 10th, 2017, 12:14 AM

Thank you,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knot2loud View Post
Welcome to the forum!
Old April 21st, 2017, 04:43 PM

ChristianMartinez is on a distinguished road

Welcome