Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Children

Old July 17th, 2017, 10:32 AM

mommaX4boys is on a distinguished road
Missing my grandsons

I am new to the group.I am going through an extremely rough time at the moment. I have a 3 year old grandson and a 9 year old step-grandson that I haven't seen since December 2016. I was in my grandson's life from the time he was born. My son got married October 1, 2016 and that is when the problems started. His wife (not my grandson's mother) is known to our family due to the fact my oldest on went to school with her. In fact he also dated her when they were still in high school. We know back then she had been on drugs but has been clean for many of years. My middle son (father of my 3 year old grandson) does not know her past. I made a comment to my grandson's mother that my grandson's step-mother used to be on drugs. Well....from that point forward (December) I was not allowed to see my grandsons. This is breaking my heart! My grandsons 4th birthday is this weekend, but what can I do??? I want to see him and give him big hugs and kisses and of course his birthday presents. HELP!
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:44 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Missing my grandsons

I's so sorry you are missing your grandsons.

Have you apologized to your son and DIL?
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:44 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Missing my grandsons

Who is keeping the grandsons from you, the mother? Or your son and DIL?