Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Other friendships

Other friendships Best friends, ex-friends, or any other friends

Old April 4th, 2014, 02:03 AM

cnjh is on a distinguished road
Fell in love with my bff, now she doesnt want to talk to me.

Im chris. Im from Singapore and im 21 this year.
My best friend is from the us and she is 20 this year.
We have known each other since june last year.
However my feelings for here was more then just that of a best friend. I loved her , even though she has a bf who can be physically there for her.
Because of me loving her, she now decided to block me from the messaging app that we use ( LINE ) .Even she ignores me in the group chat ..
I know that she doeesnt want to be friends with me. She told one of her friend who in turn told it to me.
This really kills me inside. I really want to stop loving her and just be her best friend .she is thr first true friend I have.
But she has blocked me and I cant talk to her or anything.
I really need advice on what I can do .
Updating status on this forum will be hard. I tried using *moderator cut to remove website for another problem but I cant update them on what happened.
I can put my LINE id and or whatsapp number here if anyone who is using it and really wants to help me out.

Last edited by KayKay; April 4th, 2014 at 08:54 AM.
Old April 4th, 2014, 04:35 AM

Annsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fell in love with my bff, now she doesnt want to talk to me.

She may feel that boundaries have been crossed and being in a relationship with her boyfriend and wanting to be loyal to him and not wanting to allow you to think there may be more to your friendship she has decided to distance herself.

Leave her be and try to make real life friends with people local to you. Take up a new hobby or class to engage with different people.

Please do not share personal contact information on this form. When you don't know someone you don't know if their intentions are honourable.
There’s one major problem with giving grandparents legal access to their grandchildren. People who inflicted verbal, physical and sexual abuse on their children are then given access to inflict trauma on yet another generation. ~ Wayne and Tamara

Last edited by Annsdil; April 4th, 2014 at 04:40 AM.
Old April 4th, 2014, 08:56 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Chris, there is nothing to do. It doesn't sound to me like she even considers you a best friend. It sounds like she wants nothing to do with you.

Anns gave you good advice. Leave her be, and move on with your own interests and friendships.
Old April 17th, 2014, 10:56 AM

SilverSulf is on a distinguished road

I think you should just let her go and talk to the local people. however, I don't know what to talk about.

Tags
best friend, block, love