Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Other friendships

Other friendships Best friends, ex-friends, or any other friends

Old January 2nd, 2017, 06:08 PM

Catwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Friend" stole my man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeofthetigerfire View Post
I'll tell him eventually, right now I just don't find it important to. Yeah I guess when you say it that way, what she did doesn't seem too bad but it still hurts. Thanks.
Have you told him before moving in with him?,its very unfair if you don't, because if you don't he will more than likely find out later and from someone else and it wont be good, it will more than likely be when the other two separate,when the news comes out,and that wont be very far away....hookup guy is not into long term relationships, hes just doing the rounds,and when he is gone, you can bet the news will come to light from your once friend,since the two of you dont care much about each other to start with....and you can't blame anyone but yourself in the end....its far better its out in the open now instead of when you are living together and then there is a messy breakup over it.....you can guarantee that will happen.

Last edited by Catwoman; January 2nd, 2017 at 06:55 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 06:11 PM

Catwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond reputeCatwoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you saying you think my friend was trying to win him? You may be right! Well joke's on her because now she's stuck with an immature pos and I'm moved in with a real man. 😌

Interesting you think this way,when you were very upset that you thought hookup guy had been stolen from you as you wanted him very much up until then. If and when your so called real man finds out,you may not be with him for long.These things always have a way of finding the surface,as you are not the only one who knows about what you did....and you can bet your life it will....be prepared for when it does.All it takes is for your ex friend and hookup lover to start talking to other people you both know,and they will. Interesting that you think its just all magically gone away now?.....you will find it hasnt in time......that is always how these things pan out.

Last edited by Catwoman; January 2nd, 2017 at 06:54 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 08:24 PM

Eyeofthetigerfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman View Post
Interesting you think this way,when you were very upset that you thought hookup guy had been stolen from you as you wanted him very much up until then. If and when your so called real man finds out,you may not be with him for long.These things always have a way of finding the surface,as you are not the only one who knows about what you did....and you can bet your life it will....be prepared for when it does.All it takes is for your ex friend and hookup lover to start talking to other people you both know,and they will. Interesting that you think its just all magically gone away now?.....you will find it hasnt in time......that is always how these things pan out.
Except I told everyone we know about what they did and didn't mention my boyfriend, in fact they believe hookup guy was my boyfriend. So everyone we know hates them both and pretty sure won't even bother talking to them much less listen to them. My friend is super duper shy so she wouldn't say anything anyway. It's disheartening to think you think so pessimistically about this. But if it does come out I'll accept it.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 08:29 PM

Eyeofthetigerfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman View Post
Have you told him before moving in with him?,its very unfair if you don't, because if you don't he will more than likely find out later and from someone else and it wont be good, it will more than likely be when the other two separate,when the news comes out,and that wont be very far away....hookup guy is not into long term relationships, hes just doing the rounds,and when he is gone, you can bet the news will come to light from your once friend,since the two of you dont care much about each other to start with....and you can't blame anyone but yourself in the end....its far better its out in the open now instead of when you are living together and then there is a messy breakup over it.....you can guarantee that will happen.
Okay. I've officially decided to tell him.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 08:48 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay. I've officially decided to tell him.
I really think that is the best thing. If you told "everyone" what they did, there is going to be some chance meeting somewhere, sometime, with one of those "everyones" who will unknowingly mention it in front of your boyfriend. I think telling him is the way to put that past behind you and start building that forever with him.

Good luck!
Old January 2nd, 2017, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Except I told everyone we know about what they did and didn't mention my boyfriend, in fact they believe hookup guy was my boyfriend. So everyone we know hates them both and pretty sure won't even bother talking to them much less listen to them. My friend is super duper shy so she wouldn't say anything anyway. It's disheartening to think you think so pessimistically about this. But if it does come out I'll accept it.
Its nothing about being pessimistic, its about being realistic and telling what you can and will happen.You don't seem to be owning what you have done at all,and you seem to be angry at your friend for taking a hookup date from you that you thought you had ownership of in the first place.You are only telling your boyfriend as a last resort to save yourself, not because you want to actually set the record straight and actually own up to your wrong doing.You even told everyone that hookup boy was in fact your boyfriend?.It really doesn't matter what your friend is doing with that guy now,that's irrelevant really. It only matters how you conduct yourself in your life.You are more concerned to hide your dishonesty while you dis someone else. I feel really sorry for your boyfriend.How would you feel if he did any of this to you?.I bet you would be very hurt.....you have also lost a friend in the process,for what?.... a guy that couldn't care less about either of you and he will be moving on from your friend very soon, and probably thought you both were easy game,and easy conquests.....yes this is how it really is in the real world,not fantasy land where you say you knew someone after a week, lets hope you have learned something from this for your future. Doesnt seem like it was worth any of it and losing your friend over an idiot as well, its cost you more than you gained.....good luck.

Last edited by Catwoman; January 2nd, 2017 at 09:24 PM.