Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Grandparents & Grandchildren

Old June 7th, 2017, 08:59 AM
loves FRIDAYS!!!

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Grandkids...

Yes they are.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 08:33 AM
loves FRIDAYS!!!

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

Stopped by our DD's house yesterday evening to return our GSon's headset for his Iphone. Standing outside talking with our SIL our GDau comes out, gives us a hug and heads over to my truck - opens the door and climbs in (she likes sitting in my truck). The A/C is on and it's running. She opens up the storage thing between the seats and grabs the TicTacs that I usually have in there. She stays in there for a few minutes munching on TicTacs and finally comes out. She walks past me with the TicTac container...

GPa: What are you going to do with the TicTacs?

She stops, looks up at me and says (with a half dozen TicTacs in her mouth).

GDau: I'm going to give (her brothers) some. (In a somewhat mumbled voice).

...and off she went.

Oh... Almost forgot...

Our GSon stepped out the door as we were leaving and thanked us, in a somewhat mumbled voice, for bringing his headset to him... Guess he got some TicTacs too.
Old June 30th, 2017, 10:56 AM
loves FRIDAYS!!!

Spoke with my wife a few minutes ago. She's watching four of the GKids right now (summer school is over I guess).

Anyway... The two boys have been fighting all morning and one of them got mud all over the kitchen floor.

She didn't sound like a happy camper when I talked to her. She asked when I would be home. When she asks that question... It's not good.

Guess I won't be going to Hooters today. LOL
Old June 30th, 2017, 01:07 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

When they're on their worst behavior is when Grandpa being there will make all of the difference. <3 Your grandkids are lucky to have you, Knot.
Old June 30th, 2017, 01:56 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like somebody needs to mop up the mess he made

He who ignores history is condemed to repeat it!
(it also means you weren't smart enough to learn from your mistakes )
Old June 30th, 2017, 02:28 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect you're the kind of guy who would prefer to go home than Hooters anyway.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 05:45 AM
loves FRIDAYS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayKay View Post
When they're on their worst behavior is when Grandpa being there will make all of the difference. <3 Your grandkids are lucky to have you, Knot.
When I got home the kids were all playing nicely and GMa was sitting on the sofa w/GDau watching Little Big Shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snafu View Post
sounds like somebody needs to mop up the mess he made
I'm not sure who cleaned it up. Everything was good so I didn't bring it up.

Quote:
I suspect you're the kind of guy who would prefer to go home than Hooters anyway.
True. I see more than enough on cable TV.