Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Other friendships

Other friendships Best friends, ex-friends, or any other friends

Old June 25th, 2017, 12:34 AM

shaina123 is on a distinguished road
Had to involve the police

Hello everyone,
I wrote a post in jan about a married friend of mine with whom i was in a physical relation with and later he started to abuse me verbally and physically.....I am writing this post in continuation to that.
All the members who commented on my thread really helped me....everything was going fine...i was totally avoiding the guy / my EX-friend "B"......as i had written in my earlier post that we had a common friend "A" and i was in a hope that if B will ever again try to bother me i can get help from A....but i was so wrong.....what A did to me was even more shocking....one day i was sitting in my room....as it was lunchtime everyone was gone.....i had to prepare for my presentation so i stayed back....when A came into the room and set next to me and started to touch me..."what are you doing?" I said and tried to brush his hand off...he asked me to have sex with him...i was so shocked ....i took my papers and started to walk out when A tried to hug me forcefully...i shouted and as i did he let me go....i didnt go to college the next day.....whole day i was thinking....did B say anthing to him...is A thinking that i am easy....available.....about 2 weeks later I was discussing a class with my senior...when both A and B walked into the room and started passing comments...this time both of them...in fact A was the first one...i immediately took my file and came back to my room...the 3 girls from B's batch and 1 girl from my batch were sitting there....A and B came to the room behind me....this time i said to B "listen if you try to do anything i will complaint to head of department this time" and as usual B started using abusive language in front of everyone....to my surprise the other 4 girls they walked out of the room instead of helping me....but then again who wants to indulge in other's fight....as soon the girls went out of the room...B slapped me again.....now i straight away went to the HOD to complaint not bothering anymore as to what will happen if everyone finds out that i slept with B....as i was talking to HOD ..B also came in....long story short even HOD didnt do anything...all she did was saying " both of you will not talk to each other...stay away from each other"....as if it was some kids fight.....i came back to my room crying...But B was still not satisfied....he came after me....and pushed me in a chair and punched me...my lower lip got lacerated and it started bleeding....there was blood all over the floor....still HOD didnt take any action...B went back...thats when one of my batchmates came...seeing my condition he went and brought medicine for me...the 4 girls, they then came and started consoling me....but no one said anything to B.....i kept thinking all night....then next day wrote a letter to the director of college....one of my proffessor when he saw my wounded face he immediately called B and scolded him....B again came to my room and said that he doesnt regret anything.... he asked the other girls to go out of the room because he needs to talk to me....this time they didnt go instead asked B to leave....i told my father about this...of course at first he was very angry with me...but he supported me and we went to police for FIR. And it was after FIR that both A and B got scared and they gave me a written apology.....they are on bail now......and yes i am finally out of this relation with B, which was more of a nightmare
Old June 25th, 2017, 06:20 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Had to involve the police

I'm sorry that your complaints were not addressed properly by HOD, but I am soooo happy that your father supported you and the police helped you.

Both A and B are on bail and have given you a written apology. Have you returned to school? Are they there? Do you think you are safe now?
Old June 25th, 2017, 07:55 AM

shaina123 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyVanPelt View Post
Both A and B are on bail and have given you a written apology. Have you returned to school? Are they there? Do you think you are safe now?
Yes I have returned.....it all happened in march...in the last week of march I accepted their apology and they also returned after that. What is amusing and also hurting is that when i filed the FIR the 3 girls from his batch they told me that before I joined the college he had an affair with one of his senior and had a one night stand with another girl ...and he used to boast about that.....so the 3 girls knew what kind of a person he is and they said that they were ready to support me in the matter ...but after A and B returned to college ...I dont know why but everyone in the department they behave as if A and B were the victim...talking nicely to them and avoiding me....of course A nd B cant do anything against me now because they now if they try to do anything they will be arrested...but it is others attitude that is surprising.....am i wrong in thinking that others should have shown with their attitude and behaviour that A and B did wrong....am i expecting too much?
Old June 25th, 2017, 08:19 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaina123 View Post
am i expecting too much?
Expecting people to be fair and supportive is not expecting too much. The fact is that they are scared of A and B. They have given in to the bullies. The person who stands up to the bully gets blamed for "upsetting the applecart," and those who just stood by either have to confront the fact that they were too wimpy to stand up themselves, or join the bully to still feel some power.

Remember, you were strong enough to fight back. You are the survivor while they are all still consenting to being victimized in some way.
Old June 25th, 2017, 02:05 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have any advice shaina123, but I did want to tell you that I'm proud of you. That was a very difficult thing you did, but you did it! Hold your head high for having that courage.

I am so grateful for your father's support.
Old June 25th, 2017, 07:08 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

(((hugs))) and give your dad one too

He who ignores history is condemed to repeat it!
(it also means you weren't smart enough to learn from your mistakes )