Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > News and Current Events

News and Current Events Discuss news and current events

Old October 3rd, 2007, 09:51 PM

Vavoom is on a distinguished road
Re: Spears loses custody of children

She didn't comply with anything. Most people would be jumping thru hoops for their kids but not her.
Old October 4th, 2007, 06:09 AM

Dodgerofinsults is on a distinguished road

She is a very sick and misguided young lady who has never been held accountable for anything - why would anyone expect her to suddenly smarten up. She needs guidance more than anything else right now. Just because she has money doesn't mean she's not a kid having kids. She has always lived in a world that when she didn't get her way she fired someone, or had a tantrum and it worked. She's too immature to realize she cannot buy the court.

These allegations are very serious and the court does NOT take children away from a mother unless there is very good cause. She is only alloted supervised visitation. There is nothing overblown about this case because of media frenzy - read the court documents. The real problem is she has not shown any signs of changing her ways, she is a danger to herself, therefore no Judge is going to send those kids home with her.
Old October 4th, 2007, 08:31 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vavoom View Post
Wouldn't it be ironic if K-Fed gets back with Shar and they have primary custody of Britney's kids?
Yup!! Am I allowed to hope that happens?
Old October 4th, 2007, 08:37 AM

LadyLove will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vavoom View Post
Do you honestly think that kids don't feel guilt (or even blame) if a parent commits suicide? I'm not saying the boys would be to blame but they would feel the brunt of it when they got older and saw reports of their mother's antics. I'm glad that these boys are with a parent who loves them and wants to take care of them.
Everyone continues to praise K-Fed like he is some saint. He used Brittney for his money. Shar Jackson admitted that he used Brit when she was interviewed on the Keith Ablow show. I would not trust her around Brit's kids. She is so jealous of her. Who knows what she could do to those kids.
When Brit was pregnant K-Fed was out partying, acting irresponsibly with Brit's money, and he was caught smoking pot. Now he is a good parent?
Old October 4th, 2007, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayKay View Post
Yup!! Am I allowed to hope that happens?
Why would you want them back together? If Shar was smart she would move on.
Old October 4th, 2007, 08:58 AM

elaine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLove View Post
Everyone continues to praise K-Fed like he is some saint. He used Brittney for his money. Shar Jackson admitted that he used Brit when she was interviewed on the Keith Ablow show. I would not trust her around Brit's kids. She is so jealous of her. Who knows what she could do to those kids.
When Brit was pregnant K-Fed was out partying, acting irresponsibly with Brit's money, and he was caught smoking pot. Now he is a good parent?
I certainly don't know all of the facts, but from what I've seen neither one of them appear to be good parents. This is just a crazy, sad, situation. Those poor kids.

Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. -- Dr. David Burns
Old October 4th, 2007, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine View Post
I certainly don't know all of the facts, but from what I've seen neither one of them appear to be good parents. This is just a crazy, sad, situation. Those poor kids.
At this point I feel that they would be better off with the grandparents.
Old October 4th, 2007, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Who is praising him like a saint? He's the father of Britney's children whether she likes it or not. I don't know Shar personally but I wouldn't accuse her of potential child abuse.

You only have to look at the court documents to see that Britney didn't comply with any orders made by the court. K-Fed did. The court will always side with the parent who has complied.
Old October 4th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Surfin With The Manta Ray

Pandsala is on a distinguished road

Quote:
At this point I feel that they would be better off with the grandparents.
i dont feel so, look at the "stellar" job the grandparents did with those kids parents, especially britney spears, there are lots of children of actors who dont go insane and endanger their children, brit and kevin were not raised well imo.
Old October 4th, 2007, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandsala View Post
i dont feel so, look at the "stellar" job the grandparents did with those kids parents, especially britney spears, there are lots of children of actors who dont go insane and endanger their children, brit and kevin were not raised well imo.
I think that's unfair to his parents. No one really knows anything about them. Quite honestly, I'd understand if they wanted to maintain their distance from Britney and the circus.