Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Step-families

Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:49 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Building a better relationship with SD

Your patience is wonderful snafu! ((((hugs))))
Old April 3rd, 2009, 01:34 PM

CrazyHappyDancer is on a distinguished road

I salute you snafu. Fiance and DD seem to get along fine during the times he spent with us when he was here in the Philippines. I hope when we do encounter some rocky roads, it won't be as bad.
Old August 8th, 2009, 07:52 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

I was looking at this old thread & realized that everything with DSD has been stagnant, & I've already thrown in the towel (just didn't realize it until now).
Old August 9th, 2009, 05:02 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

(((snafu))))
Old February 10th, 2010, 07:39 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snafu View Post
I need some opinions...I'd like to contact DSD's mom's high school/class reunion people & ask that those who knew her mom write about things they did, their memories of her, see if they have any picts that I could have copies of (along with the story of the pict). I'd also like to do the same thing with her grade school & college. I'm sure there's some funny things that her mom did that my Pseudo ILs never knew about.

If I got this stuff, I'd like to get it made into a scrap book for DSD. What do you think? And (gulp) do I dare try to work with my Pseudo MIL? It could be an olive branch or...as I fear blow up in my face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snafu View Post
I never did anything about this, but the other day I asked DSD if she'd want to do something similar with me. She said she'd think about it...she also seemed interested.... I also told her some of the stuff that I'd done with friends in highschool that I don't know if my DM knows/remembers (ie. TPing a math teacher after he gave friends & I a hard time about TPing another friends house) I though she might like to learn more about her mom.

I still want to do this - so what if it blows up on me? What's the worst that could happen? -

I don't want to regret not doing it. DSD doesn't like me anyway; PMIL - pft -

I may do it for DS was well....it'd be kind of funny to see if anyone had picts from when we TPed the Math Teacher (Mr. C) - and my ex had a collum that he wrote for his school paper called "from the John" with a drawing of a toilet it was a play on his name (it'd be kind of fun to get a copy for DS)

Guess I'm going to need to start a facebook page & join the "classmates" site. oh boy... I think I'll also contact High Schools & try to find out who the class pres. is/was & who organizes the class reunions; then contact people
Old July 5th, 2010, 10:32 PM

sampa is on a distinguished road

According to me love for any relation come from our heart and not from mind.So we should always try to nourish a relation with all our love and i think this could be the only way to build a better and forever better relationship with SD.All the best for whatever u do.
Old March 27th, 2011, 03:17 PM

marky is on a distinguished road

I know it is normal in a couple or relationship, marriage and everything people to have sex but the only one time I heard someone having sex was my best friend who invited one guy over in the house we shared and I put ear plugs and the next day I told her how I felt and she made sure no one hears these anymore and she understood.
Old March 27th, 2011, 03:52 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

marky, did you mean that post for this thread?