Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Health and Wellness > Weight Loss/Exercise

Weight Loss/Exercise Discuss issues related to Weight Loss and Exercise

Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2013, 07:14 AM

Adwerd is on a distinguished road
Re: how to gain weight?

There are really nice and most informative post. According to me the basic steps to gain weight is eat well and rest well. But it dosen't mean that you don't take exercise or any workout. I read somewhere that sleeping well is really effective for gain weight.
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:00 AM

janne is on a distinguished road

As Kaykay mentioned, get your thyroid levels checked..Taking the help of a qualified dietician will be great ! Protein shakes and gyming also help..
Old August 20th, 2013, 12:29 AM

random is on a distinguished road

Well!
"More eat more gain" Eat healthy nutrition and fresh fruits but avoid fatty things.
The basic steps to gain weight is eat well and rest well.Include a better supplement in your diet plan.
Old October 8th, 2013, 03:48 AM

alishacourp is on a distinguished road

we have to use protein Supplements for weight gain
Old October 8th, 2013, 05:33 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

Gaining weight is simple... Do nothing and eat a lot of junk like: Cakes, pies, potato chips, ice cream, guzzle soda pop, greasy burgers, fried chicken and other fried foods. Heck... Eat at Mickey D's and supersize everything. You're liver will hate it, but you'll certainly gain weight.
Old October 17th, 2013, 02:47 AM

measengood is on a distinguished road

1, we must first get enough sleep to sleep on the basis of multi-
2, a day, do not drink as much as possible on the use of milk and carbonated drinks to replace body inherently slow absorption of water to drink up relatively fast excretion is so fine and beverages with milk instead of water or carbonated drinks daily, For example, cola, soda
3, eat something does not mean that much to eat greasy, eat small meals every meal to eat more than a few tons more but the best is to eat instant noodles, puffed snacks and class with said body is not very good but fertility hormones inside useful
4, there is a glass of whole milk every day before going to sleep up in the morning a whole chocolate every day so there is enough fat and calories is to eat every day at the time to pay attention to eat foods like fish and beef up the weight and body with nutrition quality naturally come up.
Old October 17th, 2013, 03:07 AM

femojohn258 is on a distinguished road

I have a same problem and I lose my 40lbs weight last month and I want 20lbs weight back and what should I do or eat to gain weight.
Old October 17th, 2013, 03:17 AM

Annsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond repute

If you've lost 40 lbs in one month without trying I'd go see your dr without delay.
There’s one major problem with giving grandparents legal access to their grandchildren. People who inflicted verbal, physical and sexual abuse on their children are then given access to inflict trauma on yet another generation. ~ Wayne and Tamara
Old October 25th, 2013, 01:26 AM

jm8012741 is on a distinguished road

take high protein diet and supplement for gain wait.
Old October 25th, 2013, 03:15 AM

dawris is on a distinguished road

think mostly it depends on how your psychological behaviour is. if you are in a good mood, it will come alone
Closed Thread