Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Health and Wellness > Weight Loss/Exercise

Weight Loss/Exercise Discuss issues related to Weight Loss and Exercise

Closed Thread

Old December 28th, 2012, 12:36 PM

Swiss140 is just really niceSwiss140 is just really nice
Re: Need suggestions.

My wife says " But I'v worked too hard to get you to look like that, why would you want to go on a diet?"
Old March 30th, 2013, 06:09 AM

Adwerd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileen View Post
Tips to reduce weight:

Drink plenty of water.
Start morning walk.
Do exercise regularly.
Take sprouts in breakfast.
Avoid fried and fast foods.
I am totally agree with you and wants to appreciate your work. I think you should take low fat and carbs in your diet and take exercise like swimming or cycling. These both exercise are really effective for weight loss.
Old March 30th, 2013, 01:12 PM

Mrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Adwerd, you have commented on a lot of the weight problems threads, both about loosing and gaining weight. As you are a newbie here, i think it would be a good idea if you tell us directly what your background or expertise in nutrition is, otherwise it just seems like you are comment spamming sorry.
Old March 30th, 2013, 11:50 PM

Marianna is on a distinguished road

Portion control...
Old March 31st, 2013, 09:03 AM

BagLady will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by knot2loud View Post
aborigine's like me don't concern themselves with fats and cholesterol. We just run around the concrete jungles looking for our next latte to consume. :d
lol
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:51 AM

Adwerd is on a distinguished road

Hi Mrs X. Actually i have done my graduation in food Science and Human Nutrition. But am sorry if there is any problem to post here. I hope you ignore this fault.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:45 AM

Mrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adwerd View Post
Hi Mrs X. Actually i have done my graduation in food Science and Human Nutrition. But am sorry if there is any problem to post here. I hope you ignore this fault.
Hi, Thanks for answering. There are a lot of spammers who come on giving unqualified "advice" regarding weight issues and exercise. Some of it may be quite dangerous. Nice to have someone here with a real passion in this field.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:43 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adwerd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs X View Post
Hi, Thanks for answering. There are a lot of spammers who come on giving unqualified "advice" regarding weight issues and exercise. Some of it may be quite dangerous. Nice to have someone here with a real passion in this field.

Ditto... Hope you stick around. We could use someone with an education in this area.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:24 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still trying to figure out how he has a part-time job in London if he posts from Islamabad.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 10:14 PM

http://www.friendsandfamilyforum.com...ead.php?t=5707

Hi Adwerd,

In the Western world, we have a very different (very absolute, very black and white) concept of honesty to that of the East. If you say to us westerners that you are in the UK, then to us, that IS where you ARE. Not where you want to be or hope to be or are going to be one day.

As it is, to us, you have demonstrably been dishonest. This is really what all of us Westerners believe, the only thing we can verify about you, you have misreported. As a consequence, everything you say will now be doubted.

If you do want to go to the UK one day, you must come to grips with this concept first. Since you don't know this yet, you have never spent time in the UK.
Closed Thread