Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Health and Wellness > Weight Loss/Exercise

Weight Loss/Exercise Discuss issues related to Weight Loss and Exercise

Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2013, 10:58 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need suggestions.

He finally got around to spamming, so I banned him.
Old April 26th, 2013, 02:26 AM

JMH is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Need suggestions.

Hi

If you're sure it's not a health problem, inbox me and I shall send you a healthy diet.
Old April 26th, 2013, 05:38 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

The OP hasn't been back since he posted that message, JMH. It was nothing more than a set up for spam.

Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules here: http://www.friendsandfamilyforum.com...aq_forum_rules

Advertising is not allowed, even via PM.
Old August 9th, 2013, 03:28 AM

janne is on a distinguished road

Our body weight depends on the amount of intake energy as food and amount of energy we spend in our daily activities. Input energy and output energy are both in our control, so to stay fit we should make sure that our energy input is less than output or at the most both should be equal.
Old October 8th, 2013, 03:54 AM

alishacourp is on a distinguished road

supplements always have to take in real quantity of spoon as a timetable. then positive results can show.
Old October 8th, 2013, 07:52 AM

Old November 14th, 2013, 11:28 AM

Abner is an unknown quantity at this point

As we age we do lose muscle. Also dieting tends to deplete muscle unless you do a lot of weight bearing exercise like weight lifting. Also some drugs like ststins will deplete muscle. I am 63 and also do low carb and metformin. I have had to increase my weights to stop the muscle loss. I have also had to increase my calories to stop the weight loss. I got as low as 113 lbs which was too light for me. I like to be in the 116-118 range. So I force myself to eat more.

Last edited by Administrator; November 15th, 2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Removed spam links
Old November 14th, 2013, 01:34 PM

Metformin is a prescription drug used to treat Type 2 diabetes and PCOS. Are you taking it for either of those reasons?
Old November 17th, 2013, 11:10 AM

janne is on a distinguished road

If you think you are gaining weight abnormally,then it is better you go see a doctor as it might just not be only your eating problem. You can also get your Thyroid checked as sometimes a disturbance in the thyroid also brings about unusual weight gain.Try out exercise sessions and eat a balanced diet full of salads and fruits to help you lose those extra pounds.
Old November 17th, 2013, 11:26 AM

Did you ever see a doctor about your hair loss from losing so much weight on your diet, janne?