Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Health and Wellness > Weight Loss/Exercise

Weight Loss/Exercise Discuss issues related to Weight Loss and Exercise

Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2013, 11:05 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weight loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by snafu View Post
This guys's ugly.

I'm purdy!
Old June 13th, 2013, 08:45 PM

Mrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Knot2Loud. Thanks for the sensible post. Um the previous one, lol.
Old June 17th, 2013, 01:03 AM

janne is on a distinguished road

You would'nt gain back the lost weight if you are consistent with your healthy diet and regular exercise.Overindulging in fatty foods and lack of exercise will make you gain weight again...
Old June 17th, 2013, 05:29 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janne View Post
You would'nt gain back the lost weight if you are consistent with your healthy diet and regular exercise.Overindulging in fatty foods and lack of exercise will make you gain weight again...
I can appreciate that.
Old June 17th, 2013, 06:21 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Did you gain back your weight, K2L? I must've missed something...
Old June 17th, 2013, 07:25 AM
is never to loud.

No way... I will NEVER gain that weight back. I know I sound a bit narcissistic with my posts of losing weight and getting in shape, but for anyone who has done this - it's quite an accomplishment.

I had two objectives when I decided to lose weight and get in shape...

1. Look better and feel better for myself.
2. Look like a man my wife would be proud of.

The rewards are immeasurable. Now when we go out to dinner or to a store my wife will hold my arm and walk with me. She started doing that on her own.

As far as my post... "I can appreciate that." I was being nice to the poster.
Old August 20th, 2013, 12:20 AM

random is on a distinguished road

If you want to lose you extra weight exercise must be necessary and also avoid from fatty things.I prefer bodybuilding because doing body building you can easily burn your extra fat.
Old September 30th, 2013, 02:19 AM

measengood is on a distinguished road

I personally think that to lose weight you must have a complete plan. First of all, is to keep up a good attitude! Secondly, to overcome their bad habits; Then, to develop good eating habits; finally adhere to proper exercise, step by step!
Old September 30th, 2013, 07:20 AM
is never to loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by measengood View Post
I personally think that to lose weight you must have a complete plan. First of all, is to keep up a good attitude! Secondly, to overcome their bad habits; Then, to develop good eating habits; finally adhere to proper exercise, step by step!
I can appreciate that. I would like to add and recommend to anyone who wants to lose weight to see their doctor and a dietician. The doctor can give you a physical or check you out to see if there are any hidden health issues that could hurt you if you try to lose weight too fast or exercise too hard. The dietician can explain what you can do to lose weight and what you should and shouldn't eat.
Old October 8th, 2013, 03:38 AM

alishacourp is on a distinguished road

Morning walk is very good exercise for weight loss. and lemon juice is more effective for weight loss when we complete our exercise
Closed Thread