Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Health and Wellness > General Health

General Health Discuss issues related to General Health

Old July 13th, 2018, 09:24 PM

JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of
No gmos - really

after my recent find of a couple of nasty genes, I read, watched and scoured every piece of information I could. Made notes and sometimes sat just GODSMOCKED.

Personally, to me - it's not good. Not just for me - but for everyone that believes "everything is fine. No problem. No worries." for I was one too.

I become "healthy" due to a benign little white card my daughter handed to me after getting the mail. It was info from our local public library telling of a pesticide spray by a CROP DUSTER of our NEIGHBORHOOD for a MOTH we neither had presently nor ever. I am not sure why I found this to be important to our family, our neighborhood, etc. My daughter handed it to me saying "Mom, I think you should read this". And I did. I then attended the meetings at the local library to find out HOW this moth reproduced. And that was ALL. Nothing about the pesticide to fall on us for the FIRST time EVER in the existence of our town...or what to do, how to prepare, etc etc etc

So I read everything I could on this awful GMO spray from an airplace for a MOTH we did NOT even have issue with! ?? !! What? I attended another meeting in a nearby town to soon be sprayed and found each member of the dept of nat resources carrying side arms: GUNS. BIG UGLY UGLY guns in the library. And the presenter rambling on about the life cycle, the reproductive life cycle, about the MOTH. That WE DID NOT EVEN HAVE.

No one really cared. If the plane spewed kitty peepee all over their kids, cars, homes, schools, parks... didnt raise an issue. But this was a PESTICIDE. A killer that exploded stomachs of moths, butterflies, etc. for years and years and years. BTk foray whatever. From a HUGE corporation that OWNED many government agencies that are "to protect us."

...land of the free. kind of...maybe...not so much.
Old July 13th, 2018, 09:34 PM

JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of
Re: No gmos - really

and I became concerned. Concerned about the bug killer spraying on houses, cars, kiddy pools, pets, sidewalks, etc. Kids waiting for the bus to take the to school early in the morning.

Yes. They sprayed the children...

"ITS SAFE. Just a nerve killing spray that ONLY affects all moths, caterpillers, all butterflies, bees, maybe some older folks, people with transplants, some kids with asthma... WHAT THE .????

Has any of the schools been alerted? Our next town is FULL of asthmatic children. My block has TWO people with transplants. ETC ETC ETC

I was in contact with the government agency overseeing this spray from day one. Informing them of a daughter with celiac that CANNOT be subjected to breathing that toxic mix all day. Windows closed, air conditioning on she would NOT be able to leave the house without some type of respirator.
Or the woman down the street with NEW LUNGS. People that did NOT see the card, go to library - know that this spray was to happen!!!

Our street was spared.

Which led me to many, many .GOV pdfs, and site that tell and paint a horrific picture of what is going on with OUR tax dollars - for no reason.

Old July 13th, 2018, 09:56 PM

Now? Well, I have learned a cool new Netflix program has REAL ACTUAL life from our USA CIA MKUltra. yep. it do. real. STRANGER THINGS... and it is bad. real. but bad.

then, I read about as many CIA, FBI, USA things I can find. YIKES.

really? Georgia guidestones? are they really real?

Fracking. Fluoride. MERCURY. Alzheimer's. Life saving Vaccines full of MERCURY that helps Alzheimer's and AUSTISM to flourish...mmr and autism, gmos, What is it with those strange white lines in the sky I do NOT recall from the 50's, 60s, 70s, ??? A vortex? wtf? the bizarre tsunamis? hurricanes? earthquakes?

whatever. I was complacent. believing. Waved the flag believing we were the most greatest country...we were...FREE. Now?

not so much.

Something is not so great. Gmos blowing into organic farms and those farms being shut down due to bogus PATENT laws. Soy, Corn, being responsible for making PESTICIDE 24/7. In the field, our stomachs....etc.

NO SHUT OFF BUTTONS THERE.

And just the mean toward people trying or knowing a better alternative to the questionable pharma trend. VACCINES.

I hear that vaccines will soon carry genetic material to CHANGE IT ALL. WHY? Is there NO stopping this?

People that have found an issue with vaccines are NOT saying STOP THEM ALL to kill babies and kids.

Just to find a SAFER way...

Thanks to Pres Regan - for wimping out when PHARMA threatened to stop making vaccines because of the many, many, many, many lawsuits of damage. He signed into law that NO ONE CAN SUE THE COMPANIE OR PEOPLE THAT DELIVER ANY VACCINES. EVER. NEVER.
Maybe his ALZHEIMER'S affected that decision? How can a PRESIDENT be
BLACKMAILED? HOW can this be allowed?

but it was. he signed. he caved. the rest is history. he died.

You can go thru VAERS site.

Can even sue. ONLY. THE. TAXPAYERS OF THE USA.

If your two hour old newborn dies from HEP B - I mean really -- HEP B>>> you can only sue the taxpayers of the USA.

NOT the BILLION dollar industries that make this second rate crap.

I am happy I am gluten free and organic.

Hurray for the free and the brave, right?

Last edited by JemStar; July 13th, 2018 at 10:23 PM.
Old July 13th, 2018, 10:07 PM

That is what I have been busy with.

Finding a way to avoid the Alzheimer's from happening,

thru organics, exercise, blood sugar control, exercise, supplements *many* - reading thru OUR government purchase orders, etc.

And reading thru the SPIN. All people against deadly vaccines are quacks and mean. Huh?

All people against fluoride want bad teeth. Huh? * fluoride MIGHT have been great during the big SUGAR INDUSTRY push of the 40-60s - but not now. Ads pushed moms to do good by their kid and give LOTS OF SUGAR to help kids stay alert in school. VITAMIN Donuts ads, too!

DDT and cigarettes had research that claimed ALL SAFE. Even doctors KNEW that cigarettes caused CANCERS. But promoted for the MONEY!!!

Not now. Go away fluoride. If babies eat a tube of fluoridated toothpaste and we need to call poison control....how safe is it?

keep on people. drink. the koolaid. its ok it has fluoride for teeth and bones. ha ha ha LOL. Purchased from :

CHINA