Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Open Chat

Open Chat Discuss anything & everything. (You know the rules-- keep it clean.)

Old February 16th, 2016, 11:00 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random stuff...

I like what my wife does... If she doesn't recognize the number she doesn't answer.

Me... If I'm not expecting it or don't know anything about it. They can drop dead. There are so many scams that it just makes me sick that criminals are so willing to steal from people who don't know any better.
Old February 16th, 2016, 12:22 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I don't answer either, K2L. They left a message on my voicemail.

It makes me sick too. And we are powerless to stop it.
Old February 17th, 2016, 01:43 PM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

One of my evening past times when I'm bored with television...

I search YouTube for whatever pops in my head and bounces around...

Did one on Homeless Piano Players. Did I ever get a shock! Had this dirty old homeless guy playing Beethoven. He must have impressed the right person because someone got him all cleaned up and he played another tune to open an NFL game in another video.

So last night I did a search on homeless guitar players... Wow! All I can say is some of them shouldn't be homeless.

Maybe if I'm homeless I'll be able to play a mean harmonica? Nah... I'll stick to struggling.
Old February 17th, 2016, 01:51 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Think of all of the home improvement projects you wouldn't be doing!
Old March 7th, 2016, 06:10 AM
is never to loud.

Dug up and transplanted about 12 bushes, small to medium in size, this weekend. My age is showing doing that kind of stuff now. Worked about nine hours on Saturday and I made it about five hours on Sunday - then I ran out of gas.

DD (youngest) brought her new boyfriend (she left her ex about two months ago - another story for another day) over Sunday (a surprise visit). Interesting character - has a nose ring, dreadlocks (about 2ft in length), and several ear rings. He's a manager at a pizza place <honest work>. Chatted with him for a couple hours. I was actually impressed. Other than that... Time will tell.
Old March 16th, 2016, 09:46 AM

skyisthelimit is on a distinguished road

I am currently eating chocolate covered macadamia nuts, yay!
Old March 16th, 2016, 10:57 AM
is never to loud.

Ate a granola bar this morning that had an expiration date of 05/15.

Wasn't green or fuzzy so I figured it was okay.
Old March 16th, 2016, 09:31 PM

Did you have to get your stomach pumped?

I came to the sudden realization today that I'm the only member of my family with a valid passport, and the ideas that provoked really intrigued me...
Old April 10th, 2016, 12:16 AM

My house has a time warp in it. I do NOT understand how I can look at the time on my phone in my bathroom, see that it is 11:10, realize I have 20 minutes before I need to leave, put in earrings and grab a pair of shoes, then walk to the kitchen and see that the time on my phone has somehow advanced to 11:31 and I am now late.
Old May 12th, 2016, 08:33 AM
is never to loud.

Phone scams...

Had two messages on my phone. Both claiming to be from the IRS. Messages stated that it was a final notice from the IRS for non-payment of taxes and they would be taking my birthday away or some stupid thing like that.

They left a number for me to call. I wanted to call whoever was at the other end of the line and mess with whoever answered. My wife wouldn't let me call.

Darn... I would have said something like: "Uh, yeah... I got a call from someone who said I'm going to jail 'cause of taxes I didn't pay. I know I owe 'cause I ain't paid taxes in fer years. What do I need to do to keep my butt out of jail? Will y'all help me out?"