Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Open Chat

Open Chat Discuss anything & everything. (You know the rules-- keep it clean.)

Old December 20th, 2017, 03:29 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Extremely sketch -- new tenant and his "hobby?"

Does management have security cameras by the "secure" door? Maybe a big sign (handwritten by an anonymous upstairs neighbor) with a big arrow saying "YOU ARE ON CAMERA" would be bad for MM's business.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:45 AM

JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of

CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!

I closed the security door at 1130 pm on Wednesday -- after finding it open when the last quickie visitor left the apartment downstairs and I then sent a detailed message to management. Date/time stamp noted.

I mentioned "uninhabitable" just once in reference to the bags of trash "they" leave in the halls for days, the reluctance to clean after pet ever, the security door being left open for their many visitors - that stay a very short time some just standing in hall -- and my suspicion that there is marijuana being sold due to the many quick visits of these different people to that apartment and the awful smell of weed in the hall that finds its way to my apartment, ever since they moved in. First the dog messes, then the weed smell, then the garbage, then the security door no longer secure.

I stressed that Having a SECURITY door was something I sought in a complex, and before they moved in - it was so. Always closed.

Well, today is usually leave big white bag of paper plates, cups, etc in hall day, and there is NONE. woohoo. The security door that requires a key to enter hallway is CLOSED and has been all day yesterday and most of today. YAY! THERE IS NO STINK. NO SMOKE ODOR anywhere. My super sniffer cannot detect any.

I am not sure if management spoke to them. But something good happened. I feel It would be bliss for the STONERS to feel this place is not conducive to healthy drug dealing and they move away...but I am at peace.
This conman seems to have a reason--loophole ?-- for every broken rule/reg of the lease.

I didn't bring up that I feel his mother signed the lease - or whoever the woman was that helped him move in mattress set, dresser and TV, so he has somewhat of a loophole and they can go after her. For there is no proof.

But for now - things are GREAT!

Merry Christmas to all.

...land of the free. kind of...maybe...not so much.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 11:28 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas! I hope your miracle lasts through the New Year!
Old January 22nd, 2018, 01:06 PM

JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayKay View Post
What about tipping off the police? Would they be able to help you?
I did this. It was all I could stand. Four squads...two police came up first and I let them in the hallway. Then the K9 pup arrived and I went back to my place upstairs.

The shmokers let the four officers and k9 in, and doggy was barking like crazy!

Another officer was parked across the building and stayed in the suv...backup??

INTENSE. Three hours later, I see the pup leave with HIS handler officer, then the other three stood in front with their tied white bags and talked awhile and then left.

I got a call that there is an investigation. That is all I was told.

So far, so good! (I called right before new years eve 12-29).

Old January 22nd, 2018, 01:50 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, snap! You got them! Good for you.
Old May 21st, 2018, 02:33 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

Jem - any updates?

He who ignores history is condemed to repeat it!
(it also means you weren't smart enough to learn from your mistakes )
Old June 24th, 2018, 03:38 PM

Thanks snafu!

It is all good. No smells. No trash. No doggy doo pickup but I will take the the good that has happened so far and well, I always have a potty bag - so I just pick it up myself. Can't have everything.

The investigation is still ongoing as of three weeks ago. I tried to get a copy of the report and could not, since the case is still open. That is fine with me. I will try again a bit later.

No more late night 10 minute guests...or people going to the 'walk up" first floor window (yes. the foot prints in the snow told the tale. and I once saw a guy walking away from their first floor window...what? He was the one in the big PINK pick up truck. Yes he was. It was PINK. I loved it

I was the person that some time back, brought their window screen to their apt door for I found it on the ground.

Kids. Sheesh.

I might move again in October. I miss the big city crime